Wild Card Weekend Is Here.

Test your powers of prognostication. (Against the spread)

Date & TimeFavoriteLineUnderdogTotal1/9 4:30 ETAt Cincinnati-2.5NY Jets341/9 8:00 ETAt Dallas-4Philadelphia451/10 1:00 ETAt New England-3.5Baltimore431/10 4:40 ETAt Arizona-1Green Bay47.5

I'm going with a visitors special. I'm taking every road team to win outright.

Jets

Philly

Ravens

Packers

HEY!!!

great minds...eh?

NY jests 19

Cincy 27

Philly 24

c'pukes 21

pats* 17

Ravens 24

Packers 31

Cardinals 21

Date & TimeFavoriteLineUnderdogTotal1/9 4:30 ETAt Cincinnati-2.5NY Jets341/9 8:00 ETAt Dallas-4Philadelphia451/10 1:00 ETAt New England-3.5Baltimore431/10 4:40 ETAt Arizona-1Green Bay47.5

Jets-----------no

Philly---------no

Ravens-------YES

Packers------no

Bengals over Jets - Jets are who we think they are. No team who was beat by the Bills could ever possibly win a playoff game.

Cowboys over Eagles - Cowboys have a real shot at going to the Superbowl.

Ravens over Patriots - Patriots have the look of the Bills at the end of their run in the mid 90's. It's not a good thing when you're relying on names like Morris, Aiken and Seau to help win you playoff games.

Cardinals over Packers - Cardinals get last year's magic back.

Jets

Philly

Ravens

Packers

Very tough week to call.

Cincy - 2.5 - This is mostly because I hate the Jets and think they are an awful playoff team. The only thing that bothers me is that the Bengals don't look very good and are the one palyoff team the Jets could beat. But that game last week really meant very little to the Bengals and they were playing without their best RB, DT, and DE. Plus, how could anyone bet on Sanchez on the road in the snow?

Dallas - 4 - Been saying this for a while, but Philly are kinda frauds. Their best wins are against the Giants and Broncos, both who were 8-8. My only pause is that it is tough to beat a team 3 times and the Phillips/ Romo combo. But I'd ride with the Boys getting over their jinxes.

Ravens -3.5 - Very tough game to call and it's really hard to beat against the PAts in the playoffs. But the Ravens could be a much better team but they have a ton of close losses. Their secondary sucks but the Welker injury is going to be bijg (though I think their replacement will have a ton of catches). I just think the PAts are having a rebuilding year for them.

PAck -1 - Maybe the hardest game of the week. Arizona is a great home team. I just love the way the way the Pack is playing on both sides of the ball.

Cincy -2.5

Baltimore +3.5

Philly +4

GB +1

Like all of them to win straight up

I think the Jets beat Cinci. Other than that, I agree with you and think the road teams win without needing the points. But someone could make a ton of money by having me make picks ATS and then bet the opposite.