Draft slip for sure

After dominating the Texas O-line on national TV in the Big 12 Championship, this guy Suh rose the draft boards to the point where he was considered the #1 pick by some. He is a good player and some people knew him before that game, but that game really kicked in the hype. I mean he was dismantling Texas. He must be great right?

Well, last night Texas was exposed as being weak up front. They allowed their star QB to be injured early in the game and forced their young QB into many turnovers with their ineptitude. The shine is off the Texas apple. They were exposed as a lucky team that played a weak schedule. Bama is lucky Texas won that Big 12 game or else Boise State may have put up a real fight.

This reflects on Texas but it also makes what Suh did look like nothing special. Great games against Texas are a dime a dozen. Clearly, this will not be lost on the scouts and Suh will slip. How far will he fall? Will he make it to number 9? It is hard to say and I think it depends on each teams positional needs. I think it hurts the Bills chances at a QB as the Rams will probably now go in that direction. If you like Suh though, keep your fingers crossed.

There is no way that Suh will fall to us at nine. If St. Louis is stupid enough to pass on him then Detriot will take him at two.

I would have agreed until last night, but Texas is bad. Drafting Suh could pay off but so could drafting a DT that dominated against teams like Montana State. It is too risky to take him at one or two. He may not last until nine, but after last night at least a few teams will be scared away.

After dominating the Texas O-line on national TV in the Big 12 Championship, this guy Suh rose the draft boards to the point where he was considered the #1 pick by some. He is a good player and some people knew him before that game, but that game really kicked in the hype. I mean he was dismantling Texas. He must be great right?

Well, last night Texas was exposed as being weak up front. They allowed their star QB to be injured early in the game and forced their young QB into many turnovers with their ineptitude. The shine is off the Texas apple. They were exposed as a lucky team that played a weak schedule. Bama is lucky Texas won that Big 12 game or else Boise State may have put up a real fight.

This reflects on Texas but it also makes what Suh did look like nothing special. Great games against Texas are a dime a dozen. Clearly, this will not be lost on the scouts and Suh will slip. How far will he fall? Will he make it to number 9? It is hard to say and I think it depends on each teams positional needs. I think it hurts the Bills chances at a QB as the Rams will probably now go in that direction. If you like Suh though, keep your fingers crossed.

How many Nebraska games did you watch?? Suh was no less dominant against everyone else he played against; it wasn't just Texas. He's going first. And if he doesn't he should. He ain't getting close to number 9.

I would have agreed until last night, but Texas is bad. Drafting Suh could pay off but so could drafting a DT that dominated against teams like Montana State. It is too risky to take him at one or two. He may not last until nine, but after last night at least a few teams will be scared away.

You seriously want the Bills to consider drafting a boy named Suh? He played against weaker competition than Maybinot and you want him?

He won't drop, this is a stupid topic.

McCoy's injury was fluke and if anyone dropped in the draft it would be him, not Suh.

Nobody wants to see people get hurt but your point is interesting. All of Suh's "big hits" on McCoy did not knock him out of the game, but a few plays against a good team like Bama did.

I'm not saying Suh is a bad player, just that the scouts will see he is overhyped based on playing bad teams like Texas. Wouldn't you rather take a risk on him a 7, 8, or 9 than 1? My guess is the Rams would rather have a QB than a risk like that.

Wouldn't rather take a risk on a guy dominating agianst teams like Montana State and Mount Saint Union in the 5th round? Maybe we can find a guy like that is Suh doesn't make it to 9.

Nobody wants to see people get hurt but your point is interesting. All of Suh's "big hits" on McCoy did not knock him out of the game, but a few plays against a good team like Bama did.

I'm not saying Suh is a bad player, just that the scouts will see he is overhyped based on playing bad teams like Texas. Wouldn't you rather take a risk on him a 7, 8, or 9 than 1? My guess is the Rams would rather have a QB than a risk like that.

Wouldn't rather take a risk on a guy dominating agianst teams like Montana State and Mount Saint Union in the 5th round? Maybe we can find a guy like that is Suh doesn't make it to 9.

Suh maybe the only sure fire player in the draft, taking one of the quarterbacks is more of a risk then drafting him. Bradfrod has shoulder problems, Claussen now has some injury concerns and there are a lot of questions about his character. I just don't understand how you're even trying to make this point. He will be taken in the top three picks, he is being considered one of the best defensive line prospects in the last 20 years.

Well, last night Texas was exposed as being weak up front. They allowed their star QB to be injured early in the game and forced their young QB into many turnovers with their ineptitude. The shine is off the Texas apple.

This reflects on Texas but it also makes what Suh did look like nothing special. Great games against Texas are a dime a dozen.

Did anyone last night get 4 1/2 sacks? I dont think so. Especially DT's. Cody didn't.

Suh is the real deal. 1st or 2nd pick he's gone.

Suh maybe the only sure fire player in the draft, taking one of the quarterbacks is more of a risk then drafting him. Bradfrod has shoulder problems, Claussen now has some injury concerns and there are a lot of questions about his character. I just don't understand how you're even trying to make this point. He will be taken in the top three picks, he is being considered one of the best defensive line prospects in the last 20 years.

After last night's game I'm not so sure. Many people would be considered great prospects and put up great numbers if they played against bad teams on national TV a lot. Scounts figure that stuff out quickly.

Your kidding me right?

Suh dominated opposing o-lines all season and has done it for the past 2 1/2 seasons. No way his draft stock fell because Texas o-line may have appeared weak last night. He will never in a million years fall all the way to #9

Alabama also has a very good DT by the name of Terrence Cody and a very good LB by the name of Rolando McClain that can dominate any opposing O-line.