WHY ISNT LOSMAN FRIKKIN PLAYING?

JP-era

Absolutely awesome game, studly play by everyone (except Moulds, but hey hes questioning his future with us...at this poitn so are WE).

Fine, were up 3 possessions, theres 10+ min left. Give Losman the playing time.

Sit Bledslow, he still wont be our future, the game is in the bag, and play Losman!!!

Maybe because we dont have the ball and there is 10 min left.

127321[/snapback]

Look I will go along with a big Bills win even though I will personally chop off my left nut if they go to the playoffs. It aint happeneing we all know it. So, Losman's first start is yet another week away. But what I wont stand for is the frikkin defense keeping there carcasses on the field, eating up clock and then giving up a TD so that there is some extremely small possibility that the Rams could win which not only keep our O and Losman off the field but forces us to use our QN of the past still (Bledslow) and further kill any quality playing time for Losman.

Um, if you throw in your 3rd string Quarterback that means none of the other QB's can play the game. As a coach you don't take that chance with 10 minutes left. Injuries do happen.

I am sorry but Mike Mularkey is smarter then you.

GG

Um,  if you throw in your 3rd string Quarterback that means none of the other QB's can play the game.  As a coach you don't take that chance with 10 minutes left.  Injuries do happen.

I am sorry but Mike Mularkey is smarter then you.

GG

127349[/snapback]

Not in the 4th quarter. He can play in the 4th Quarter and all other QBs are eligible.

But regardless, it isn't College you don't yank your starter.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing JP in right now.