I'll speculate on what I think might happen.

Tipster19

Leslie Frazier becomes the Bills' next HC.

Jim Bates is hired as the next DC and in turn DL Bob Sanders is brought back to man the same position under Bates. Jim Fassel will be hired as the next OC for the Bills. He will also be heavily responsible for the developing our young QBs.

The Steelers name Bobby April their ST coach.

The Bills' make a couple of trades this year. Their acquire Aaron Kampman from the Packers and also trade for Cleveland's Joshua Cribbs. The latter enables us to offset the pressure on our QB situation. The Bills incorporate their own version of the Wildcat offense with Cribbs. There will also be no need to draft a QB of Tim Tebow's talents due to Cribbs' abilities. Another aquisition is aquiring DE Jevon Kearse as a situational pass rusher and mentor to a young Aaron Maybin.

The first day of draft will be used to fortify both sides of our lines on offense and defense. One pick in the middle rds will be spent on a developemental QB for the future.

Terrell Owens won't be back and it will be Stevie Johnson, not James Hardy, who will be playing opposite of Lee Evans as our #2 WR for next season.

It's fun speculating and I'm sure that I'll be more wrong than right but I think that I tried to make some logical solutions so we'll see how it all pans out. I'm inviting all advice, opinions, input and corrections.

Jim Bates is hired as the next DC and in turn DL Bob Sanders is brought back to man the same position under Bates. Jim Fassel will be hired as the next OC for the Bills. He will also be heavily responsible for the developing our young QBs.

The Bills' make a couple of trades this year. Their acquire Aaron Kampman from the Packers and also trade for Cleveland's Joshua Cribbs. The latter enables us to offset the pressure on our QB situation. The Bills incorporate their own version of the Wildcat offense with Cribbs. There will also be no need to draft a QB of Tim Tebow's talents due to Cribbs' abilities. Another aquisition is aquiring DE Jevon Kearse as a situational pass rusher and mentor to a young Aaron Maybin.

The first day of draft will be used to fortify both sides of our lines on offense and defense. One pick in the middle rds will be spent on a developemental QB for the future.

Terrell Owens won't be back and it will be Stevie Johnson, not James Hardy, who will be playing opposite of Lee Evans as our #2 WR for next season.

It's fun speculating and I'm sure that I'll be more wrong than right but I think that I tried to make some logical solutions so we'll see how it all pans out. I'm inviting all advice, opinions, input and corrections.

good predictions. i know what WILL happen. bob april will go to a team and elevate that teams special teams. if we get cribbs, that would be awesome. i hope t.o. comes back.

I would also like to add that the Bills turn things around next year and land up with a winning season and in the play-offs.

I'll try too!

The Cardinals will lose this weekend and Russ Grimm will announce his interest in the job.

Monday or Tuesday, a report from ESPN will surface speculating that the Bills had offered a deal to Bill Cowher in excess of $13 million dollars, perhaps with partial ownership stake or a hand in the front office, but that Cowher could not secure a guarantee from Brandon and Wilson that the team was willing to spend an agreeable amount on player expenses. Cowher publicly pulls his name from the mix, and the Bills administration says nothing.

A report by Paul Hamilton on Wednesday indicates that the Bills have finally got around to contacting Brian Billick and will be interviewing him.

The Bills interview Russ Grimm on Thursday.

The Bills fly to Brian Billick and interview him over the weekend. They are generally impressed with his presentation and he has suddenly leapfrogged Leslie Frazier as "their guy" for the job.

The Seahawks declare their intention to part ways with Jim Mora Jr. after much speculation over the previous weeks.

Desperate to get their deal done before the Seahawks under cut them, the Bills begin negotiations on terms with Billick. Billick is expecting a number in the same range as what Gruden, Shanahan and Cowher were rumored to be receiving from Buffalo, but the Bills do not give him near that as an offer. The Seahawks sign Brian Billick as head coach for 3 years at 5 million per year. Mike Tice signs on as the Seahawks offensive coordinator.

Leslie Frazier accepts the head coaching job at a mid-level Division 1 college football program, having believed he was out of the running for the Bills job.

An ESPN report claims that the Bills are looking to set up interviews with Cam Cameron, Jason Garrett, Sean McDermott, Jim Harbaugh and Ron Rivera.

Jason Garrett declines an interview, likely believing he will be the heir to the throne after Wade Phillips leaves Dallas. Jim Harbaugh declines an interview, stating he has already begun preparation for Stanford's 2010 season. Cam Cameron, Sean McDermott and Ron Rivera interview within 5 days of one another.

Russ Grimm is announced the head coach of the Buffalo Bills for 3 years at 3.25 million dollars. The hiring is met with some mixed reaction from Bills fans. Bill Musgrave is announced the Offensive Coordinator. Keith Butler is announced the Defensive Coordinator.

Terrell Owens will sign with the Chicago Bears. Buffalo will trade Trent Edwards for a 2011 4th round draft pick and a conditional draft pick to the Carolina Panthers.

The Bills draft Russel Okung with their first round pick, and then Jimmy Clausen in the second round. The team trades Roscoe Parrish to San Fransisco for a 6th round draft pick, which they use to draft Freddie Barnes from Bowling Green. Barnes will beat out James Hardy for #3 on the depth chart.

Clausen will start the team off with a 2-3 record, despite a horrible passer's rating, before injuring his shoulder in a collision on a running play that will leave him to miss 8 weeks. Marshawn Lynch will demand a trade. Ryan Fitzpatrick will fill in for the 8 weeks going 5-3, despite an unimpressive passer's rating as well. At 7-6 with three games to play, coach Grimm opts to stick with Fitzpatrick for the rest of the season as he gives the team their best chance to make the playoffs. Fitzpatrick and the Bills will go 1-2 and miss the playoffs.

Fred Jackson will cross the 1,200 yard plateau, scoring 6 TDs. Lee Evans will lead the team with receptions with 50, Stevie Johnson will come in second and Barnes a distant third. Shawn Nelson will have a break out year. Poz will play in all 16 games, but quietly. Aaron Maybin will see more action, splitting time at OLB and DE. He will get two sacks. Jairus Byrd will come back to earth with a more modest 4 INT year. Two games will be lost on missed Rian Lindell field goals. Donte Whitner will be accused of physical assault by a female significant other. Leodis McKelvin will drastically regress and be replaced by Drayton Florence as the #2 corner.

The day after the end of the season, Aaron Schobel will announce his retirement.