We're due

Gentlemen, (and ladies for all three of you who post on this board)

I know this has been a decade mired in mediocrity, but I have good news.

I am almost positive that next year will be better than this year. In the year 2002 we exceeded our performance for 2001. The same in 2004, 2006, and I would argue that our team was better in 2008 than it was in 2007. (Mind you it was the same record, but our 2008 team was clearly better. After all for the first half of the season we thought we were going to make the playoffs.)

So since history is the best indicator of the future (if you ignore everything history was wrong about) then my friends we should expect to finish at least 7-9 next year regardless of coaching regime, which means we either will start beating our division opponents or go 7-3 against all non-divisional opponents. So do not fret my fellow bills fans for even if we regress in 2011, in 2010 our team will be moving up! :D

Gentlemen, (and ladies for all three of you who post on this board)

I know this has been a decade mired in mediocrity, but I have good news.

I am almost positive that next year will be better than this year. In the year 2002 we exceeded our performance for 2001. The same in 2004, 2006, and I would argue that our team was better in 2008 than it was in 2007. (Mind you it was the same record, but our 2008 team was clearly better. After all for the first half of the season we thought we were going to make the playoffs.)

So since history is the best indicator of the future (if you ignore everything history was wrong about) then my friends we should expect to finish at least 7-9 next year regardless of coaching regime, which means we either will start beating our division opponents or go 7-3 against all non-divisional opponents. So do not fret my fellow bills fans for even if we regress in 2011, in 2010 our team will be moving up! :D

Just to throw some semantics out there, we are undefeated this decade.