Another Billboard Coming Soon

Gugny

There's the usual TBD negativity I'm used to. Ignore the message of the billboard, just look at the tiny url in the corner. Haha, classic.

Sorry you got duped into some guy's advertising campaign.

The billboard is meaningless to Buddy Nix and Bill Cowher, but it's worth a$1200 to the guy advertising his business. :D

haha. So he got some suckers to buy himself an ADVERTISEMENT? Nice URL in the bottom right.

I'll tell you what. Anyone who wants a billboard for any non-obnoxious cause - just start up the fund and put our URL in the bottom. thanks!

I caught that too. Nice free ad for Pat Moran's web site.

PTR

part of me thinks this is kind of a cool idea, while part of me makes me think ot just makes bills fans look dumb. oncer in novelty but second is pushing it a bit i think. Imagine seeing a story about another NFL franchise having constant billboard erected more or less yelling/demanding things from their franchise. it looks kind of makes the community look like a bunch of jokers.

i will however have my fingers crossed

not only that, the bilboard is directed the wrong way. THE BILLS FRONT OFFICE WANT COWHER TOO. This Billboard should be directed at Cowher showing HIM how much the fans want him here. The front office knows this, everyone else knows this, the fans still think its just as easy as the bills front office giving him a shout and he is the coach.

part of me thinks this is kind of a cool idea, while part of me makes me think ot just makes bills fans look dumb. oncer in novelty but second is pushing it a bit i think. Imagine seeing a story about another NFL franchise having constant billboard erected more or less yelling/demanding things from their franchise. it looks kind of makes the community look like a bunch of jokers.

i will however have my fingers crossed

Yeah, but can you imagine Jacksonville fans putting up a billboard demanding anything from their front office? Unlikely, unless it was for more tarps to cover the upper deck.

We're a passionate group, and Buffalonians are involved in their hometown teams live or die. It can't hurt to get more national press about that.

not only that, the bilboard is directed the wrong way. THE BILLS FRONT OFFICE WANT COWHER TOO. This Billboard should be directed at Cowher showing HIM how much the fans want him here. The front office knows this, everyone else knows this, the fans still think its just as easy as the bills front office giving him a shout and he is the coach.

This is also true. They can change the ad copy still, maybe they should.