Of Course Tommy Boy Wins

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Way to go NFL or NPL(National Patriot League) you got this wrong too. But hey its the patriots they have to give them a trophy for something.

Carson Palmer, Cedric Benson, Anthony Hargrove. Just to point out three helped their teams to better records. Benson had his best season of his career after being basically written off by the NFL.

This makes me hate the Pasties even more...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Way to go NFL or NPL(National Patriot League) you got this wrong too. But hey its the patriots they have to give them a trophy for something.

Carson Palmer, Cedric Benson, Anthony Hargrove. Just to point out three helped their teams to better records. Benson had his best season of his career after being basically written off by the NFL.

This makes me hate the Pasties even more...

Palmer is a reasonable---that was a solid comeback. Noa rgument there.

But otherwise....

What would Benson be "coming back" from? Sucking?

Hargrove---??? What did he come back from? Being a POS? Serial substance abuse suspensions?

But otherwise....

Hargrove---??? What did he come back from? Being a POS? Serial substance abuse suspensions?

Benson was almost out of the league cause he could not get his act together, He got a chance took full advantage of it and was one of the best rushers of the season. Without him Bengals dont make the playoffs IMO, I would consider him over Brady who led the patriots to the same record they had last year without him...

I hate the Pats* as much as the next non-Pats* fan, but I think this award is typically given to the player who came back from injury (i.e., that's what they mean by "comeback" here--not that they guy was in NFL oblivion for some other reason), but I could be wrong. If I'm not wrong, I actually don't have too much of a problem with his selection.....

But otherwise....

I can see Brady getting the nod, but I think what Caddillac Williams did was far more impressive. Even if he was on an awful team.

When will the NFL stop kissing his ass?

He's lost all but 1 road game thanks to the Inept Buffalo Bills.

I woudn't call that spectacular in any way shape or form.

Give the Award to a guy like POZ.

They were 10-6, 8-0 at home and 2-6 on the road. :D