National Championship - Alabama vs Texas

ProjectPat

From the way he was walking back to near the locker room, it does not appear that his collar bone is broken. When that sucker is broken, you really need to immobilize the arm. It might just be slightly cracked, but it's still painful to move the arm at all.

If anything is broken, I would guess it's either part of his rotator cuff region or maybe his shoulder blade, but even those are painful with any arm motion.

Thanks, Rubes, and I should note that the report I saw is still unconfirmed. (That's why I asked about it...)

Aight. X-rays negative.

Edited by Lori

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy reminds me of Bo Jackson.. elusive, fast, and hard as hell to bring down.

There's only one Bo Jackson... Speaking of, does anyone remember Bo on Tecmo Bowl? If you played the Raidahs in the playoffs and he got past your linebackers.. 6.

There's only one Bo Jackson... Speaking of, does anyone remember Bo on Tecmo Bowl? If you played the Raidahs in the playoffs and he got past your linebackers.. 6.

Best game ever! :unsure:

Wish they made newer version's of it.

Bombs from Schroeder to Willie Gault and don't forget they had Marcus Allen as well. :unsure:

Did anyone catch Mack Brown's press conference when he said "We started the season with 102 teams and narrowed it down to just two." I did a spit take when I heard that. Since when were 102 (actually 114) D1 schools considered for the so-called national championship? Seven or eight teams are pre-ordained before the season starts. Oh, the drama!

PTR

The Bills were awesome to use in Tecmo.

Kelly, Reed, Thurman, McKellar.

That's actually when I became a fan of the Bills! :unsure: I was in the 6th grade and had heard about some team that barely missed a kick to win the super bowl, so when I picked up Tecmo for the first time, I went searching for this team - The Buffalo Bills... I started watching religiously in '96 and one of the images that has been burned in my mind, is that of Kelly being carted off the field in the playoff game vs the Jaguars.

OJ Anderson running right?

Joe Morris was the best runner and can't remember the name of the little white (Italian) guy receiver, a Giant legend, caught everything from Simms, anyone?

We always played the Bills against (with QB#12) but they only won 25% of the time

Joe Morris was the best runner and can't remember the name of the little white (Italian) guy receiver, a Giant legend, caught everything from Simms, anyone?

We always played the Bills against (with QB#12) but they only won 25% of the time

Bavaro ?