Anybody near Vegas looking for a job

/dev/null

DeMeo is worried that female customers won't -- and maybe can't -- be subjected to the same sort of pre-sex examinations that men undergo in most of Nevada's legal brothels.

As a practice, DeMeo said, prostitutes wash their customers and check them for signs of disease before getting down to business. Without some similar procedure for female customers, he said it could increase the chances of someone contracting a venereal disease, even with the use of a condom.

Why would they not do it to the women?

Are there really women out there that need to pay for it?

That was my thought. Especially in a city like Vegas which is filled with horny as hell dudes 24/7. I don't even want to think about some of the slam pieces that are going to be walking into that place because they somehow couldn't get laid by some dude on the strip without paying.

Dude, that's gay.

sure is.....not applying if those are the positions.

maybe if they are hiring for The Double Kangaroo Scissor Kick, Sloppy Pocky, The Backdoor Mailman, Angry Dog, The Bartman, The Drain Cleaner, The Waylon Smithers or my personal favorites, the Donkey Punch and The Eiffel Tower

sure is.....not applying if those are the positions.

maybe if they are hiring for The Double Kangaroo Scissor Kick, Sloppy Pocky, The Backdoor Mailman, Angry Dog, The Bartman, The Drain Cleaner, The Waylon Smithers or my personal favorites, the Donkey Punch and The Eiffel Tower

Nah, I hear they're a conservative company. The only position they're hiring for is missionary...sorry.