I knew this was thought of as a bad gig and all but...

DarthICE

Read the article, he told us no.

Ummm lets see:

"NFL sources tell us he has initially turned down the Bills request for an interview."

Theres the quote. How is that saying no? That is turning down an interview because he is in the playoffs and preparing for a game right now. Intially means not now ask me later basically. Not to hard of a concept to understand

DAMN! Now assistant coaches don't want to interview with us?

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/sports/bills_and_n...gets-more-names

This just shows what damaged goods the Bills, under Ralph Wilson and his inner circle, have become. Cleveland and the Redskins have already got their guys, and the Bills had a head start on both of them, considering they haven't had a real GM in years and it's been over seven weeks since Jauron was fired. This is what happens when a man in his 90's is running the show. He's scared and stuck in the mud, and we have to eat it. As someone said in another post, "prepare to be disappointed!"

Ummm lets see:

"NFL sources tell us he has initially turned down the Bills request for an interview."

Theres the quote. How is that saying no? That is turning down an interview because he is in the playoffs and preparing for a game right now. Intially means not now ask me later basically. Not to hard of a concept to understand

Your response is just as illogical. Grimm didn't specify the reasons you threw out there. Like Cowher, Gruden and others, each turned down the same request. The only one who didn't was Shanahan, who many people correctly guessed was just drumming up negotiating power for another team. We don't know what Grimm really thinks about the Bills opportunity. All we know is that Fewell is interested.

I wish we really knew the interest level of some of these coaching candidates, but these guys are careful not to burn their bridges behind them because it could cost them an opportunity they wish for.

Your response is just as illogical. Grimm didn't specify the reasons you threw out there. Like Cowher, Gruden and others, each turned down the same request. The only one who didn't was Shanahan, who many people correctly guessed was just drumming up negotiating power for another team. We don't know what Grimm really thinks about the Bills opportunity. All we know is that Fewell is interested.

I wish we really knew the interest level of some of these coaching candidates, but these guys are careful not to burn their bridges behind them because it could cost them an opportunity they wish for.

Its common sense, Grimm is in the playoff therefore he is not focused on anything else besides practicing and helping his team get their game plan going.

Also, he cant be interviewed anyways till after the Cardinals lose.

How is that in anyway illogical idiot, Grimm didn't say nothing but "not now" basically

Its common sense, Grimm is in the playoff therefore he is not focused on anything else besides practicing and helping his team get their game plan going.

How is that in anyway illogical idiot, Grimm didn't say nothing but "not now" basically

He could have said, not now wait until the palyoffs are done.

Instead he said no, I dont want to interview.

It was a rejection. Get over it.

It doesn't say that the Bills were trying to interview him against NFL rules. It says he initially expressed no interest in the job. In other words, they called and asked if he might want to interview when such time as he is available to do so (really almost certainly they called his agent) and his agent said, "Thanks, but no. <click>"

This isn't like asking the hottest girl in High School to the prom and thinking "No" means "Maybe" so you ask her another 135 times.

He could have said, not now wait until the palyoffs are done.

Instead he said no, I dont want to interview.

It was a rejection. Get over it.

Haha..

For those that are English illiterate Initially is like saying not right now, if he denied an interview he would have decline it period and the reports would say he isn't interested at all. He left the door open for an interview at a later time if you actually read the reports.

If you guys know his situation you would know hes in the playoffs, and im pretty sure hes focused just on the playoffs not another coaching opening that he is a candidate for. Hes putting his prior commitments first like any normal coach does.

Alot of you Bills fans are so quick to complain and speculate that its not funny. You guys like to complain about anything and everything without reading between the lines and interpreting words and understanding the situation.

GO BILLS