Lets revisit favorite hangover cures

The Poojer

Up untill I quit nothing beat smoking a bowl and ordering a pizza.....Seriously I've found the best hangover cure is actually to hit the gym and sweat out a bunch of the toxins from the night before, just make sure you drink plenty of water as you are probably already pretty dehydrated....then go home and smoke a bowl and order a pizza, then take a nap. :lol:

this year my 'remedy' was a few bloody's in the morning followed by taking a cooler of beer, with a bunch of Fredonia State buds and drink at the graves of 2 US Presidents(Monroe & Tyler) and Confederate President(Jeff Davis)...seemed like a good idea new years eve, so we did it......

Up untill I quit nothing beat smoking a bowl and ordering a pizza.....Seriously I've found the best hangover cure is actually to hit the gym and sweat out a bunch of the toxins from the night before, just make sure you drink plenty of water as you are probably already pretty dehydrated....then go home and smoke a bowl and order a pizza, then take a nap. :lol:

this year my 'remedy' was a few bloody's in the morning followed by taking a cooler of beer, with a bunch of Fredonia State buds and drink at the graves of 2 US Presidents(Monroe & Tyler) and Confederate President(Jeff Davis)...seemed like a good idea new years eve, so we did it......

Did you go to Fredonia state? My brothers a chemistry professor there.

the name is familiar, but maybe from the bills...not sure if i ever took chemistry classes in college...i know i took a bio class or two, but no chem.....

I think he started in 84. Tom Janik. Yes like the Bills player.I about craped when I saw RIP Tom Janik on the Bills forum 3 weeks ago.

speaking of which....how was your new years eve? did you do the furthur show or did you do les claypool...never saw any updates....

My rememdy was to smoke a bowl at a concert New Years Eve. It's been so long since I smoked I got so high that I didn't need any booze. Woke up New Years day clear as a bell. :D

I've got to check back in with that stuff.

listening to Time right now, i can hear you in the background cheering...you sound hammered!!!!!

When Dark Star ended there was just this ticking. I looked at my wife and said "Time?!?!?!?! :blink: "

And that wasn't me cheering that was me yelling "Phil, your singing sucks!"

Oh and BTW when they played the second note my wife said "they're flat." Never take a violin player to a concert. :thumbdown:

yeah, phil sounds pretty brutal, but its still better than alot of stuff out there

When Dark Star ended there was just this ticking. I looked at my wife and said "Time?!?!?!?! :blink: "

And that wasn't me cheering that was me yelling "Phil, your singing sucks!"

Oh and BTW when they played the second note my wife said "they're flat." Never take a violin player to a concert. :thumbdown: