I Am Now 100% Convinced

I like McClain a lot, but I think it helps you look much better when you have a beast like Terrence Cody playing in front of you. Watch tomorrow nights game as Cody consistently demands double teams and opens up tackling opportunities for McClain up the middle.

My top choices for our pick at #9 are: Bulaga OT, Bradford QB, or Tebow QB. Straight up difference makers for this franchise.

bulaga. not the other two. tebow in round two.

Taking Tebow #9 overall would be a big reach, even for this team. I can deal with Bradford, though I would rather take LeFevour (and we can get him two rounds later.) If McClain declares and we can still get him, I would love to see it, but if not Bulaga, McCoy, or Okung (any available) has to be where we go.

Also, I think I am in a Fantasy league with you, weird.

if you are really worried about reaching, then there isnt ONE QB in this draft worthy of our first round pick.

if you are really worried about reaching, then there isnt ONE QB in this draft worthy of our first round pick.

That is what I was saying, I would much rather have LeFevour in the 2/3rd round than the smaller, less fundamentally sound Tebow in the first. All I was saying was that even for this team (who reaches a round or two early on a lot of draft picks) this would be considered a reach.

I like McClain a lot, but I think it helps you look much better when you have a beast like Terrence Cody playing in front of you. Watch tomorrow nights game as Cody consistently demands double teams and opens up tackling opportunities for McClain up the middle.

My top choices for our pick at #9 are: Bulaga OT, Bradford QB, or Tebow QB. Straight up difference makers for this franchise.

you exposed yourself as an ignoramus with that Tebow inclusion.