I Am Now 100% Convinced

He definitely is someone you can build a Defense around. As has been discussed, the Bills appear to be in a position where they simply cannot screw up this pick. It's a loaded draft (even with a LOT more juniors yet to declare) and the Bills are going to be in a position to draft an impact player.

There are a couple can't miss guys in the top 5 and if this guy is available at #9, it would be a giant step for the defense.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...ex.html?cnn=yes

Been saying this for about a month and a half now. :lol: McClain should be the guy, hands down, if he's on the board when the Bills are on the clock. There seems to be no weakness in his game.

I've been saying I like McClain for quite a while myself, but he still hasn't declared his intent to forego his senior year yet. Maybe if 'Bama wins the title in a convincing fashion tomorrow night he'll make the jump. Then again, he might come back for more, since many of the Tide's best players are underclassmen and Saban is doing a bang up job of recruiting even more talent to bring in.

I like McClain a lot, but I think it helps you look much better when you have a beast like Terrence Cody playing in front of you. Watch tomorrow nights game as Cody consistently demands double teams and opens up tackling opportunities for McClain up the middle.

My top choices for our pick at #9 are: Bulaga OT, Bradford QB, or Tebow QB. Straight up difference makers for this franchise.

He also has 3 years experience as a major college football starter whereas Maybin had one, and that was due to another player's suspension. Just sayin.

Hey, dont get me wrong, I dont know anything about this guy. I know Maybin was too small at DE, and I thought it would be ironic to have a LB who was bigger. Thats all.

I still am holding out hope that Maybin will out over the next 3 years and turn into a beast...

I like McClain a lot, but I think it helps you look much better when you have a beast like Terrence Cody playing in front of you. Watch tomorrow nights game as Cody consistently demands double teams and opens up tackling opportunities for McClain up the middle.

My top choices for our pick at #9 are: Bulaga OT, Bradford QB, or Tebow QB. Straight up difference makers for this franchise.

Taking Tebow #9 overall would be a big reach, even for this team. I can deal with Bradford, though I would rather take LeFevour (and we can get him two rounds later.) If McClain declares and we can still get him, I would love to see it, but if not Bulaga, McCoy, or Okung (any available) has to be where we go.

Also, I think I am in a Fantasy league with you, weird.

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow is a top 15-20 prospect needs to get a clue. His throwing mechanics arent good at all. And hes a system QB. His accuracy 20+ yards down the field isn't good.

I would be surprised if hes a first round pick

EVERY YEAR THERE IS A GUY THAT IS THE "RIGHT" GUY WE KNOW IT BECAUSE IT A OBVIOUS CHOICE ,THIS YEAR MCCLAIN IS THAT GUY .. that being said i doubt it ,,the pros like to say ..if you listen to the fans ,you ll soon be sitting with them,,, except in the cases of our recent picksthe fans were right ! just imagine ngata willis cushing oh well,, but this year mcclain is thee guy ,,

as for my off season wish list here goes..

FA LOGAN MANKINS PATS

OWEN DANIELS TEXANS

RICHARD SEYMORE RAIDERS

ARON KAMPMAN PACKERS

1 A MCLAIN

1B DUNLAP

2 BRADFORD OR LEFEVOR

3 -7 WOULD IT MATTER IF WE GOT THE REST LOL

FOR THE RECORD ID MOVE SCHOBEL to OLB AS A RUSH MAN ON 2ND AND 3RD AND LONG ,AND MAYBIN AND POZ TO OLB ALSO..TRADE LYNCH AND PARRISH TRY FOR A 2 SETTLE FOR A 3RD "IF POSSIBLE?' JACKSON WAS 2ND IN RUSHING BEFORE LYNCH CAME BACK HE EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE "THE GUY"IN OUR OFFENSE,, DEPTH AT RB IS EASY TO GET CHEAP

EVERY YEAR THERE IS A GUY THAT IS THE "RIGHT" GUY WE KNOW IT BECAUSE IT A OBVIOUS CHOICE ,THIS YEAR MCCLAIN IS THAT GUY .. that being said i doubt it ,,the pros like to say ..if you listen to the fans ,you ll soon be sitting with them,,, except in the cases of our recent picksthe fans were right ! just imagine ngata willis cushing oh well,, but this year mcclain is thee guy ,,

as for my off season wish list here goes..

FA LOGAN MANKINS PATS

OWEN DANIELS TEXANS

RICHARD SEYMORE RAIDERS

ARON KAMPMAN PACKERS

1 A MCLAIN

1B DUNLAP

2 BRADFORD OR LEFEVOR

3 -7 WOULD IT MATTER IF WE GOT THE REST LOL

What's w/ the 1a and 1b picks?