Cowher Billboard

Slim

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he takes the Carolina job before then, the money goes to Hunters Hope. Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head.

Btw, this message board has been awesome. Another guy got absolutely flamed on BBMB for the same thread.

If he takes the Carolina job before then, the money goes to Hunters Hope. Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head.

Btw, this message board has been awesome. Another guy got absolutely flamed on BBMB for the same thread.

Good luck to your efforts. My earlier post was not meant to crap on your thread nor as a flame. I vehemently oppose hiring Cowher as a HC and wanted to voice my disapproval of his credentials. As a fan, you are welcome to display said board ofcourse and I applaud the passion you show. For the good of the team, IMHO, I hope he is not hired and your efforts are unsuccessful.

That goes without saying. No better sight in the interweb.

Good luck to your efforts. My earlier post was not meant to crap on your thread nor as a flame. I vehemently oppose hiring Cowher as a HC and wanted to voice my disapproval of his credentials. As a fan, you are welcome to display said board ofcourse and I applaud the passion you show. For the good of the team, IMHO, I hope he is not hired and your efforts are unsuccessful.

It's nice to know I'm not alone for once. :lol:

I'm on board. The Cowher I remember couldn't win an AFC Championship game in his building against Drew Bleed-slow.

You are probably right, and I'm not asking anyone to donate beyond there means. Just a small amount, is all that's needed. But at least it gets the point across. WE WANT A WINNER.

Remember when we pretty much lobbied for Takeo Spikes to sign with the Bills during a Bills/ Bengals game? That worked out pretty well...