Perry Fewell to interview with Giants and Bears

Nice. :thumbsup:

hey man i called like i see it. too many people are satisfied with the losing on this team. perry did nothing to show he would be a good coach. he has a weak philosophy and it shows on the field.

hey man i called like i see it. too many people are satisfied with the losing on this team. perry did nothing to show he would be a good coach. he has a weak philosophy and it shows on the field.

I wouldn't want him as a HC, but with some better talent to work with and a more aggressive approach, I think he could be a fine d-coordinator. The players seem to respond to him.

no one is satisfied with the losing. and your claim that he did nothing is quite debatable. bills went 3-6 under Jauron. with a more banged-up team, bills went 3-4 under Fewell. as for his weak philosophy, it was enough for a pass defense to finish second in the NFL in yards allowed and interceptions.

and it happened without a very good linebacking corps, which is something the team, not Fewell, failed to address in the offseason.

so, i disagree with your claims.

jw

no one is satisfied with the losing. and your claim that he did nothing is quite debatable. bills went 3-6 under Jauron. with a more banged-up team, bills went 3-4 under Fewell. as for his weak philosophy, it was enough for a pass defense to finish second in the NFL in yards allowed and interceptions.

and it happened without a very good linebacking corps, which is something the team, not Fewell, failed to address in the offseason.

so, i disagree with your claims.

jw

oh. i see what you just did. that was pretty clever. there is something to be said for cunningness.

mg