So If Cowher Is The Number One Choice

I would think that they could ask him who he might want the Bills to go after. Cowher tells them 3 or 4 guys and the Bills do whatever they need to do to go after said player. You would think drafting a QB, Brohm, certain free agents or an up and coming back up would allow someone to step up and take the job.

If Philly sees Kolb as their next guy, maybe see what it would take to get McNabb while he is still worth something. If not, see what it would take to get a Kolb like person. Anyhow, I think that there has to be way to get a decent QB in here even if it means giving up some future draft picks.

I think Nix is going to do a good job, Cowher would be insane and the rest just falls into place. I think the QB thing could be fixed so if he does not take the job, he REALLY does not want to come here. (Vick / similar to Cordell Stewart)?? I kid I kid

Guest dog14787

Between Brohm, Fitz, and Edwards I would try drafting to protect the QB and go with what I have because even Fitz behind a good O-line gets us to the playoffs in my opinion.

I'm not saying don't draft a QB, but Tebow (I like him allot) is the only QB I would even be interested in.

The Graham Harrell and Mike Leach combination is probably available and I know this sounds like a broken record, but Mike Leach is one hell of a Coach, especially when it comes to the offense and he might be ripe for the picking, possibly even at the OC position.

If Cowher falls through, Nix should seriously consider bringing Leach in for an interview.

Between Brohm, Fitz, and Edwards I would try drafting to protect the QB and go with what I have because even Fitz behind a good O-line gets us to the playoffs in my opinion.

I'm not saying don't draft a QB, but Tebow is the only QB I would even be interested in.

The Graham Harrell and Mike Leach combination is probably available and i know this sounds like a broken record, but Mike Leach is one hell of a Coach, especially when it comes to offense and he might be ripe for the picking at the OC position.

If Cowher falls threw, Nix should consider bringing Leach in for an interview in my opinion.

Drafting a LT is still priority number one but you can still get a decent QB in Round 2 or 3 (Unless someone they love falls to them at 9)

I'm not saying don't draft a QB, but Tebow (I like him allot) is the only QB I would even be interested in.

The Graham Harrell and Mike Leach combination is probably available and I know this sounds like a broken record, but Mike Leach is one hell of a Coach, especially when it comes to offense and he might be ripe for the picking, possibly even at the OC position.

If Cowher falls threw, Nix should seriously consider bringing Leach in for an interview.

Is this a serious post or were you just saying a bunch of goofy crap just to get responses ?

Guest dog14787
Is this a serious post or were you just saying a bunch of goofy crap just to get responses ?

Has the dog gone mad...

Guest dog14787
He's really The Senator in disguise.

<_<

Nawww, the Senator hates TE and I on the other hand still have hopes that Trent Edwards behind a good O-line takes us to the big dance and wins it all.

A couple of things we do agree on though is that Mike Leach is ( was ) a damn good HC and Graham Harrell should be playing in the NFL.