Funniest two news stories

Thanks for chiming in, Simon.

For what it's worth, I try to spend more time being critical of current policies of importance (like health care, and wreckless spending) than I do starting threads about every stupid thing that my party blathers on about. While I am unwavering in my conservative beliefs, and am admittedly partisan to that extent, to me a partisan hack (as it relates to this board) is the person who find it necessary to post and criticize every single thing their opponent is doing. For example, Republicans are screaming for "heads to roll" because of the Pantybomber. As if firing a single person is going to fix the problem. A hack, to me, would be yelling this all day. Similarly, a hack might be excessively critical of the way Obama handled the issue; first calling it "isolated," and then slowly morphing that into "terrorism." That's hardly worth pissing about because (a) no one should be even remotely surprised that this is the way he reacts and (b) the way he reacts now means little in the long term.

On the other hand, most Americans understand that spending and borrowing is out of control, that paying for all of this by excessively taxing people who earn $200K is completely out of whack, and that the health care bill is nothing but a power grab that eats into our freedoms and creates greater dependency on the federal government. And I will argue about those topics all day, not because I'm a hack, but because I'm a conservative small-business owner who simply despises seeing this happen.

But you see a repetitive hack. And that's okay. Partly because I kind of understand your need to pop in on occasion and do little more than take swipes at people, but mostly because I could really give two sschhits what you think about me.

Nice post. :wallbash:

I'm surprised he didn't look at the 3rd down conversion stats and punt on 3rd down.

1/3 into the season I was thinking that we should have run every play out of the punt formation. Since Moorman is our best player and our most positive plays seems to be his. Crazy I know. Ironic that our best plays are when we are giving up the ball.

1/3 into the season I was thinking that we should have run every play out of the punt formation. Since Moorman is our best player and our most positive plays seems to be his. Crazy I know. Ironic that our best plays are when we are giving up the ball.

You !@#$ing watch...the ultimate insult is going to be that the Bills are going to get good...and blow a yyyyyyuuuuuge game due to a bad punt.