Chris Dodd... DEAD!

So Losing Dodd's service and new ideas is a loss?

He has a point though. Richard Blumenthal will now run, and probably will have a good chance at winning the seat now that Dodd is out. I heard Blumenthal this morning on the Squawk box this morning and they asked him if the W.H pressed him to run and speculated that there was pressure for Dodd to sit this one out, knowing his numbers were abysmal.

That is two key senators within a day that announced their retirement. The polling numbers for Dorgan had him down by 22 points if Hoeven the ex governor from Dakota, assuming he runs.

I was hoping Dodd would run, because he was down by double digit numbers now I would imagine Blumenthal will have a nice lead on Simmons or Mcmahon.

Either case, Dodd

C Yaaaaaaaa

Without question, this the purest example of addition by subtraction. Yet it's still a pretty smart move by the left. They have a much better chance this year with some lesser-known liberal doofus than with a very well-known liberal doofus like Dodd.

Plus, if the left managed to squeeze out Dodd, what are they going to do with Reid, who is in really bad shape in Nevada in recent polls? No politico am I, but I wonder if they are going to throw him on his sword after after he gets out of those transparent doors merging the two health care bills.

Without question, this the purest example of addition by subtraction. Yet it's still a pretty smart move by the left. They have a much better chance this year with some lesser-known liberal doofus than with a very well-known liberal doofus like Dodd.

Plus, if the left managed to squeeze out Dodd, what are they going to do with Reid, who is in really bad shape in Nevada in recent polls? No politico am I, but I wonder if they are going to throw him on his sword after after he gets out of those transparent doors merging the two health care bills.

The problem is that Blumenthal is not a "lesser-known liberal doofus", he's well respected, not seen as being too liberal, and fiscally conscience.

The problem is that Blumenthal is not a "lesser-known liberal doofus", he's well respected, not seen as being too liberal, and fiscally conscience.

Mini Spitzer isn't a liberal dufus? The best thing that could happen to the tri-state economy is for this guy to get shipped out to DC.

He has a point though. Richard Blumenthal will now run, and probably will have a good chance at winning the seat now that Dodd is out. I heard Blumenthal this morning on the Squawk box this morning and they asked him if the W.H pressed him to run and speculated that there was pressure for Dodd to sit this one out, knowing his numbers were abysmal.

That is two key senators within a day that announced their retirement. The polling numbers for Dorgan had him down by 22 points if Hoeven the ex governor from Dakota, assuming he runs.

I was hoping Dodd would run, because he was down by double digit numbers now I would imagine Blumenthal will have a nice lead on Simmons or Mcmahon.

Either case, Dodd

C Yaaaaaaaa

This Blumenthal? Ha! What a joke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goNw7cu1G3g...player_embedded