Billick to Bring Love Boat to Buffalo???

It looks like Brian Billick has contacted Mike tice about joining his staff, if he comes here?

i actually kinda like mike tice. he was an offensive line and tight ends coach in minnesota before becoming the head coach. and yeah, that didn't work out so well. but he and billick were both in minnesota when they had a nice little offense, and not just the randy moss go deep part of it. so if billick and tice came to town i could get on board with that.

Taking nothing away from Billick and Tice but they were blessed with offensive talent in Minny. If it wasn't Moss stretching the field it was Carter underneath. And when they spread the field Robert Smith usually had a field day. That was one of the most talented groups in NFL history.

Further proof that it's a players' league and great players will make any coach look good.

GO BILLS!!!

Taking nothing away from Billick and Tice but they were blessed with offensive talent in Minny. If it wasn't Moss stretching the field it was Carter underneath. And when they spread the field Robert Smith usually had a field day. That was one of the most talented groups in NFL history.

Further proof that it's a players' league and great players will make any coach look good.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree. He was blessed with a good team. Having a young Randy Moss, a Young Daunte Culpepper and a good offensive line will usually get the job done. Plus Chris Carter was good and Robert Smith carried the ground game. I'm not a fan of that meathead Tice. he was handed a good team and imploded it. He scalped super bowl tickets. (Not that that is too big of a deal. but He was all over the place.) Hey if he came here as a TE coach than thats what I would limit his job description too.

We need a good offensive Coordinator. Someone whom has established a winning plan. Heck, maybee Mike Leach. then we could start off by drafting the QB of the future- Sam Bradford, Clauson or maybe even Dan LeFevour (get him in later rounds – ironicaly, he reminds me of Daunte Culpepper)

I just hate the idea of Mike Tice. I do like Billick though.