Here's something Buffalo can be proud of!!

erynthered

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Buffalos-deb...423347.html?x=0

Good Job Buffalo!! <_<

Between 5,000 and 6,000 people earning $30,000 to $40,000 a year now work at roughly 110 collection agencies in and around Buffalo, an industry created with the help of seed money from the state of New York. The industry has been a rare economic bright spot in Buffalo, the nation's third-poorest city of its size, a place where 30 percent of the people live in poverty.

Considering number of MJ smokers in Buffalo I think they need to remake "Pineapple Express" there. For those unaware of the connection the lead character in "Pineapple Express" was chain smoking pot head whose job was court-process clerk.

actually buffalo should be proud of being in front of creating jobs, sure it isn't a glamorous job, but it is an industry that needs addressing especially in these tough economic times.....someones got to do it, glad the WNY area is actually reaping benefits

actually buffalo should be proud of being in front of creating jobs, sure it isn't a glamorous job, but it is an industry that needs addressing especially in these tough economic times.....someones got to do it, glad the WNY area is actually reaping benefits

+1million

any job creation in wny is good

cheektawaga, lakawanna, skajaquada??????? you call that english???????? :wallbash:

pooj,

it is CHEEKTOWAGA, LACKAWANNA, AND SCAJAQUADA or if you please, cheektovagas, polackawanna, and the 198

please attempt to get our native american named wny towns, cities, and expressways correct :o

pooj,

it is CHEEKTOWAGA, LACKAWANNA, AND SCAJAQUADA or if you please, cheektovagas, polackawanna, and the 198

please attempt to get our native american named wny towns, cities, and expressways correct :o

When I was growing up in WNY I used to pronounce it Tondawanda. The sad part is the Tonawanda creek was right in our backyard and actually became our backyard every spring. :wallbash: