Damn....that wasn't Drews fault

Thailog80

EM looked for the ball over the right shoulder.....Drew threw it perfectly over his left. It was Erics error.

127168[/snapback]

is Moulds' head still in the game, I'm starting to wonder. the out of bounds play last week, the penalties today and all the little mistakes. it doesnt seem like hes giving 100%

is Moulds' head still in the game, I'm starting to wonder. the out of bounds play last week, the penalties today and all the little mistakes.  it doesnt seem like hes giving 100%

127176[/snapback]

Please stop.....we'll soon have 30 trade Eric threads going again.

is Moulds' head still in the game, I'm starting to wonder. the out of bounds play last week, the penalties today and all the little mistakes.  it doesnt seem like hes giving 100%

127176[/snapback]

It looked to me like EM gave up on the play. Looked like he could've reached for the ball, but just pulled his arm back. I wish they would've shown another angle though to see how close it really was. It was probably an optical illusion and the ball wasnt' that close. I hope.

CW

It looked to me like EM gave up on the play.  Looked like he could've reached for the ball, but just pulled his arm back.  I wish they would've shown another angle though to see how close it really was.  It was probably an optical illusion and the ball wasnt' that close.  I hope.

CW

127182[/snapback]

If it was nearly close enough he would have tryed - dont be a jerk.