Hot Girlfriend Whacks PS3

Dante

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Burr (one of the best comedians in the biz today) has a great bit about him being a wise-ass, but that he doesnt say/do half the stuff he wants to because he knows there is a potential to get punched in the face. and that that fear of getting punched has helped him in life because it keeps him in check. he goes on to talk about how females miss out on this in life because they not only not have that fear, but they KNOW no one can do **** about it when they go off.

this applies here

what a B word. not that hot. pretty obvious why he chooses the PS3 over her.

she'd be finding someone else to put a roof over her head if that was me.

I would love to be in on some of the history. It kinda looks like the guy is more of a douche than she is a B word. Just judging on what I can see/hear but obviously can't go just on that. I have to disagree on the hotness thing which is of course a matter of taste. To me shes smokin.

To me shes smokin.

She reminds me of my ex-girlfriend from back in the day....she was Viet-American and smokin' <_<

<_<

I'd do the same thing if he wasn't looking for a job, spending MY money and was sitting around in MY house playing PS3 all day.

Well, in a way, I've been spending your money....sitting around the house....and playing my xbox LMAO

She's not that hot. I don't care how hot the chick is, she destroys my PS3, her crazy ass is out on the street. There are plenty more chicks that will be just as hot and tolerate video game playing.

And if the girl is that frustrated, shes a dumbass or staying with him and not simply leaving him.

seems staged to me....who in their right mind would ask an obviously perturbed person to get them a drink?????? I don't buy it....

Well, I know what I'm playing with if this chick is in my bedroom and it's not the PS3 or myself. Whats wrong with this guy?

http://www.break.com/index/angry-hot-chick...riends-ps3.html

She's not that hot. I don't care how hot the chick is, she destroys my PS3, her crazy ass is out on the street. There are plenty more chicks that will be just as hot and tolerate video game playing.

And if the girl is that frustrated, shes a dumbass or staying with him and not simply leaving him.

Of course you're gonna say she's not that hot....you have a mega hot woman already! <_<

...or was that Puhonix who had the hot one? lmao

If you weren't paying the bills how would you be able to do that?

Good for her, if he's leaching off of her then he needs a wake-up call. I mean obviously they live together so it's not "just a girlfriend" it's a lot more committed then that. She shouldn't have broken it though, maybe just hide it when he's not around.

I like the way you think. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think breaking it is going too far. Selling on Ebay would have been a better option. :D