TSA has become a joke

East Bumfrick, Kansas, doesn't get the same media coverage that New York or LA do. It's as much about the publicity as it is about inflicting terror.

I disagree, I think if they hit East Bumfrick and West Bumfick at the same time the nation would panic. The media would of course feed these fears while ignoring the fact more people died in car crashes in the same day.

I disagree, I think if they hit East Bumfrick and West Bumfick at the same time the nation would panic. The media would of course feed these fears while ignoring the fact more people died in car crashes in the same day.

If they did hit East Bumfrick then the Terrorist would not only have to fear the U.S government, but also the Tea Partiers. Could you just imagine Sheikh Mohammed tied up in a barn with a Tea Party affiliate named Zed.

Frightening :thumbsup:

If they did hit East Bumfrick then the Terrorist would not only have to fear the U.S government, but also the Tea Partiers. Could you just imagine Sheikh Mohammed tied up in a barn with a Tea Party affiliate named Zed.

LOL

We might have done better to simply let NY take on Afghanistan. I am finishing up Lone Survivor atm. It reinforces my belief that you should never go to war... unless you are willing to prosecute it to the fullest. Almost no holds barred.

What a waste of time and money. Frankly, I feel less safe today than I did before 9/11. If the TSA wants to be serious about this stuff they need to deploy the best technology available and cut out the idiotic procedures that do nothing to make flying secure.

TSA has always been a joke. The whole idea is to make the masses comfortable with flying again so they will spend their money.

Justice would be served in short order.

It's all psychological bullcrap. I remember going to Newark (now "Liberty") airport right after 9-11 and being impressed and thankful that the Guard was there - in force patrolling with M16s or whatever. Then later heard they weren't given ammo. I think we should handle airline travel like the Israelis do.