Traffic Dispute - Right of Way question

EZC-Boston

Balls. It is still there. I don't think I ever noticed it before, normally just pay attention to whether the light is green or red. I now have to admit I'm the jackass but at least I won't have to get angry anymore. That being said I think it is stupid that I have to yield to him.

I don't know how it looks in person, but from the google maps view, the yield sign seems set way far back. I'd think it would be clearer if it were further up on the curve.

At least you don't have to hunt the guy down and beat his ass now. :thumbsup:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree... I finally figured out what he was saying and how the intersection works... I think the other driver had the ROW seeing the yield sign.

Anyway... What a cluster-eff of a situation... You know there is surely to be accidents at this area because people are confused.

Yes it is bad design. There is a onramp close to my house with the sane situation. There is at least one accident per week at the merge point if not more. Both drivers think they have ROW and bang.

yeah i know what it means, wasn't sure if it was used correctly here, but it was the only word i could think of that came close to the picture in my head.....i keep tellin' y'all i am not a smart person....i try...but it usually doesn't work out too well :thumbsup:

There is NFW you know what tangent means... :wallbash:

Balls. It is still there. I don't think I ever noticed it before, normally just pay attention to whether the light is green or red. I now have to admit I'm the jackass but at least I won't have to get angry anymore. That being said I think it is stupid that I have to yield to him.

You should report it to the DOT and see if they can fix it - even marking it more clearly will help you and others.