Is the best Head Coach candidate already here?

NY Nole

He sounds like the most sensible voice we've had around here in a long time..and I bet he would find ways to get himself the ball too! Sounds like a win-win to me.

git 'er done Russ Buddy

Owens on BB.com

from the article...

Owens in assessing the offense believes Buffalo’s fortunes will only improve with a proven quarterback at the helm.

“I think that’s one of the things that has to be addressed,” said Owens. “When you think of a quarterback you have to protect the quarterback at the same time and those things go hand in hand, but you definitely have to have a quarterback.”

Buffalo’s offense finished the season ranked 30th in the league, 28th in points per game, 29th in time of possession, and last in third down conversion percentage and first downs per game. Owens doesn’t see those problems getting fixed overnight, but the next few steps the front office takes will be critical with respect to the offense’s future.

“As far as the structure of the franchise it starts with the GM which they have already addressed,” said Owens. “Obviously they need to address the head coaching situation. From there you’ve got to get a quarterback and for any team to be successful you have to have some stable guys up front both offensively and defensively."

He sounds like the most sensible voice we've had around here in a long time..and I bet he would find ways to get himself the ball too! Sounds like a win-win to me.

git 'er done Russ Buddy

Owens on BB.com

from the article...

Owens in assessing the offense believes Buffalo’s fortunes will only improve with a proven quarterback at the helm.

“I think that’s one of the things that has to be addressed,” said Owens. “When you think of a quarterback you have to protect the quarterback at the same time and those things go hand in hand, but you definitely have to have a quarterback.”

Buffalo’s offense finished the season ranked 30th in the league, 28th in points per game, 29th in time of possession, and last in third down conversion percentage and first downs per game. Owens doesn’t see those problems getting fixed overnight, but the next few steps the front office takes will be critical with respect to the offense’s future.

“As far as the structure of the franchise it starts with the GM which they have already addressed,” said Owens. “Obviously they need to address the head coaching situation. From there you’ve got to get a quarterback and for any team to be successful you have to have some stable guys up front both offensively and defensively."

he already sounds 100% smarter than Dick Jauron and he didn't even go to an ivy league college imagine that

git 'er done Russ Buddy

Owens on BB.com

from the article...

FAIL

the most ridiculous thing to come to light recently is that the PLAYERS seem to know how to build a team, our new GM seems to know how to build a team, but after 50+ years in the business Ralph doesnt have this simple formula figured out yet. or at least hasnt bothered to hire anyone to enact it before or after Polian.

Does he really think that it's "luck" and not a good coach and offensive line that helps a QB develop?

Guest dog14787

git 'er done Russ Buddy

Owens on BB.com

from the article...

So even on his way out T.O. elects to take a parting shot at the Bills QB's. :thumbsup:

git 'er done Russ Buddy

Owens on BB.com

from the article...

So, if I understand TO correctly (and I've read this several times), he seems to be saying that we need a Qb, we need to protect the QB, the franchise starts with the GM, who has already been selected, he notes, and we need to address the coaching situation.

Man! He is a sage.

So even on his way out T.O. elects to take a parting shot at the Bills QB's. :thumbsup:

oh please. stop looking for a reason to hate the guy. are you saying that we're all set at the QB position? the way they've played, they're lucky that is all he said. and i dont take it as a shot at the QBs as much as an honest and fair assessment of our offense.

hes not wrong.

Guest dog14787
oh please. stop looking for a reason to hate the guy. are you saying that we're all set at the QB position? the way they've played, they're lucky that is all he said. and i dont take it as a shot at the QBs as much as an honest and fair assessment of our offense.

hes not wrong.

T.O. threw TE under the bus and insulted Fitz on his way out, it is what it is and a fair assessment of our QB's including Brohm is not even possible considering the circumstances they played under this season in my opinion.