J.D. Williams sighting

Beerball

You're right. A first round NFL draft pick cornerback probably has no idea how to play the game or coach it. <_<

would Ryan Leaf be a good coach?

in any case, JD Williams was a terrible player and replays of Michael Irvin catching touchdown after touchdown after touchdown in the Super Bowl still haunt my memories.

would Ryan Leaf be a good coach?

in any case, JD Williams was a terrible player and replays of Michael Irvin catching touchdown after touchdown after touchdown in the Super Bowl still haunt my memories.

"Leaf joined Don Carthel's West Texas A&M staff as a quarterback's coach in 2006, and also became the school's golf coach in 2007. "

"On November 5, 2008, Leaf was put on indefinite leave from his coaching position at West Texas A&M for allegedly asking one of his players for a pill to help him deal with pain in his wrist dating to his NFL playing days"

My everlasting image of JD Williams is getting torched for a TD in the superbowl by the Cowboys Alvin Harper or Michael Irvin as Bruce Smith shakes his head with his hands on his hips. That play seems to have become the symbol of the cowboy championship years and gets way too much airtime. <_<