Jets Owner's Daughter Dies

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Guest three3

Casey Johnson, the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune who recently made tabloid headlines with a purported engagement to reality star Tila Tequila, has died at age 30.

<Edited for copyright infringement>

at least she was willing to own the team and keep it in ny..unlike the daughters of a certain NFL owner...

Casey Johnson, the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune who recently made tabloid headlines with a purported engagement to reality star Tila Tequila, has died at age 30.

<Edited for copyright infringement>

at least she was willing to own the team and keep it in ny..unlike the daughters of a certain NFL owner...

Very compassionate of you well done

its always sad when some passes away and ive always been sympathetic on this board no matter who it was.

but when a wild chat brat of super privileged origin passes like this, you have to ask why.

+1 i assign a high likelyhood to her being a fck up and deserving it. reminds me of Tredoau's kid in canada dying in some idiot extreme skiing thing. darwin doesn't check bank balances or fame.

+1 i assign a high likelyhood to her being a fck up and deserving it. reminds me of Tredoau's kid in canada dying in some idiot extreme skiing thing. darwin doesn't check bank balances or fame.

As I noted earlier (but was ripped out by the adminitrator), she is an example of why the inheritance tax is a good thing.