Transparancy and Bipartisanship

Be careful what you wish for, as you will surely get it.

You know what's really funny? After they hold these super-secret-uber-private-meetings, they'll come out and suggest they tried to reach across the aisle, but that the GOP simply refused to guess which door they were behind.

We're watching Obama promises drop like flies.

You can't be bi-partisan when the Republican strategy is to disagree with Obama no matter what he wants. That seriously is their strategy. It's been leaked.

How is this any different from when the Retardicans are in the WH? really?

The answer is: NONE! Both parties suck ****, don't care about the people and are inherently corrupt. I dispise them all, anyone with a letter after thier name is a liar, a crook and a gold-digger.

You can't be bi-partisan when the Republican strategy is to disagree with Obama no matter what he wants. That seriously is their strategy. It's been leaked.

Hysterical....yeah...you mean like what the Democrats did with the ENTIRE IRAQ WAR thingy?

Let's see:

Harry Reid: "The war is lost"

John Murtha: The whole Marines ruthlessly murdering civilians thingy

John Kerry: Playing politics with funding for our troops in the field "I voted for it before I voted against it"

Do you even have any kind of shame conner? Any kind of ability to objectively reason? You and your kind started this bottom feeding crap, and now you dare cry about it when the tables get turned? Laughable idiocy.

Sorry, you made this bed, and now you are going to have to sleep in it. Now, that we all see just how phony your "team" has been all along, nobody gives a crap about your whining that the Republicans are making you take your own medicine. (I am sure I can get another euphemism in here someplace <_<)

The ONLY positive that is going to come out of this already has:

1. the realization by a clear majority of Americans, that you are just as completely full of schit, if not more so, as the Republicans were,

2. that it will be impossible to stop that sentiment from tossing your party out on its ass in 2010,

3. at the very least, the far-left in your party can kiss their jackass agenda goodbye, thank God

4. dare I say, we all get to learn the Jimmie Carter lesson one more time: don't let the far-left be in charge of anything, ever = they will ALWAYS f it up, and then they spend the next 20 years trying to blame everybody else

Hopefully, rational Americans who realize that it is the economic strength of this country first, that makes all the rest even possible, form a coalition government and get rid of all "wingers" and their jackass agendas. If that coalition forms a "party" of sorts that puts country first, party/BS/special interests second if at all, then maybe we have a shot at turning things around.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/peter-roff/201...iberations.html

Hope and Change

Sparkles and Sunshine

I think even Obama is not this good to fix this one. This issue is about a people vs their government (not Rublican v Dem as your insane TV station has you thinking). Pelosi said no to C-span, not Obama. I'm betting there are a lot of congresspersons who like to make shady backroom deals and do not want a camera there.

They turned out to be right. Give me one good reason we went into Iraq? Nothing we did there helped our own security at all.

Here you go...

The many, many Dems that pointed out the danger...

http://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes.htm

...and don't forget Clinton's Iraq Liberation Act:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act

Inconvenient truths, eh? I know you like to try to revise history, to suit your comradely purposes... :lol:

Name one thing.

I don't think Bill Nye has ever made a show about Iraq though. If he did, I'm sure it would be informative. More informative than your sh** sources of information.

Lack of a major attack on our soil since 9/11. If that isn't security I don't know what is.

I think even Obama is not this good to fix this one. This issue is about a people vs their government (not Rublican v Dem as your insane TV station has you thinking). Pelosi said no to C-span, not Obama. I'm betting there are a lot of congresspersons who like to make shady backroom deals and do not want a camera there.

Testing 1-2-3

You could also say no aliens have invaded the planet. The 9/11 hijackers still came from Afghanistan.

In order for this analogy to be valid, there would of had to have been an alien invasion on this planet.

Dumbass :thumbdown: