billick or shot

bkc

Anyway you look at it Billick or Marty Shot is a huge upgrade from the last 4 coaches hired. Unless your bring in Bill Parcells and that isn't going to happen , there is no guarantee of a quick turn around. Marty is parcells without the rings and Billick has near 100 wins already not an easy thing to do . Off topic Dickie J to the Giants to run the d is great. Leaving down here I can't wait for the fans to find out they will play 215 pound linebackers and 240 pound d line man .

I was at the Rochester airport earlier today and I saw Big Tuna Parcells having a drink with George Siefert.

really you should have taken parcells to two bills drive and showed siefert his return gate

Anyway you look at it Billick or Marty Shot is a huge upgrade from the last 4 coaches hired. Unless your bring in Bill Parcells and that isn't going to happen , there is no guarantee of a quick turn around. Marty is parcells without the rings and Billick has near 100 wins already not an easy thing to do . Off topic Dickie J to the Giants to run the d is great. Leaving down here I can't wait for the fans to find out they will play 215 pound linebackers and 240 pound d line man .

Just saw an interview with Steve Mariucci, Fran Charles and Brian Billick on NFL Network. I came away with a strong feeling that Brian Billick will be introduced as the next HC in Buffalo. It was clear that Brian Billick is interested in returning to the coaching ranks. Shanny is clearly the top choice of the Redskins, and he apparently wants no part of Buffalo. Billick denied he had contact with the Bills "as of yet", but he did say "an organization has to decide what kind of structure it wants to put together before it can reach out to this coach or that coach" Today the Bills made that decision very clear.

He was sure to mention that he had a great relationship with Ozzie Newsome in Baltimore and have "a firm idea" of what he is looking for in an organization. Then he clearly states that "we'll see how it pans out, how it stands with both Washington and Buffalo"

Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that Billick and the Bills are looking at each other for a 'marriage'.

Given the rebuff from Shannanhan and Homegren, I'd say the chances are better than 50/50 Billick goes to Buffalo.

I for one....am totally ok with that. I just hope Buddy doesn't blow it.

Just saw an interview with Steve Mariucci, Fran Charles and Brian Billick on NFL Network. I came away with a strong feeling that Brian Billick will be introduced as the next HC in Buffalo. It was clear that Brian Billick is interested in returning to the coaching ranks. Shanny is clearly the top choice of the Redskins, and he apparently wants no part of Buffalo. Billick denied he had contact with the Bills "as of yet", but he did say "an organization has to decide what kind of structure it wants to put together before it can reach out to this coach or that coach" Today the Bills made that decision very clear.

He was sure to mention that he had a great relationship with Ozzie Newsome in Baltimore and have "a firm idea" of what he is looking for in an organization. Then he clearly states that "we'll see how it pans out, how it stands with both Washington and Buffalo"

Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that Billick and the Bills are looking at each other for a 'marriage'.

Given the rebuff from Shannanhan and Homegren, I'd say the chances are better than 50/50 Billick goes to Buffalo.

I for one....am totally ok with that. I just hope Buddy doesn't blow it.

I am getting the feeling Buddy has a lot of Rod thorn in him . Plain spoken but smart as a fox ,before you know what happened you wake up and you gave him jason kidd for marbury