People please.... Relax

I know the Bills have been a mess over the last couples of years but the media is a mess as well and isnt helping a thing. Im sure the Bills have a plan and thats something the media nor us know about. Seems like people get very upset when they hear rumors about this and that. These "sources" have been all over the place and their reeally hasnt been anything right on yet.

Lets just see what happens and wait until the real news comes out!

I know the Bills have been a mess over the last couples of years but the media is a mess as well and isnt helping a thing. Im sure the Bills have a plan and thats something the media nor us know about. Seems like people get very upset when they hear rumors about this and that. These "sources" have been all over the place and their reeally hasnt been anything right on yet.

Good luck with that, prepare for the wrath of TBD.

Lol, the bills have a plan what a joke. Whens the last time the Bills' plans have succeeded?

you don't have to ask me to "relaxe" (sic).....I think giving the entire staff the axe is exciting and caused me to relax all day.... :devil:

Fixed! Hard typing from a Iphone while driving lol.

I know how it feels to be a Bills,Sabres fan.. Every year its the same old crap and this city doesn't help the cause either. Their is just nothing to do here,but all we can do is wait and see what happens. Its not just about the coach,but i really want to see what kind of OC,DC coach they bring in.

You cant tell a bunch of excited and playoff hungry Bills fans to relax on a big event like this

+1

This reminds me of going easter shopping with my mom at Sattlers on Broadway. I knew I was gonna get a pair of brown shoes, a pair of black shoes and a suit. Of course I'd speculate about loafers or tie ups... ankle boots or regular. The anxiety of not knowing WHICH suit made the trip down Paderewski Drive all the more exciting. In the end, my mom made the choices, but it did not deter me from wanting and hoping.

OBD is 998 Broadway in my book. GO BILLS