Please tell me Cam Cameron is not a real candidate

Wow, my heart sunk into my stomach when I heard these guys at the car dealership talk about how Cam Cameron is a candidate for the Bills head coaching position. Can this really be true. Here's a guy who made an average Dolphins team WAY below average and almost went 0-16. Now he's under fire in Baltimore for his playcalling selection, and has to have Harbaugh defend him to the media.

Wow this would not sit well with us Bills fans. I will take Perry Fewell over Cam Cameron.....anyone but Cam please!

Wow, my heart sunk into my stomach when I heard these guys at the car dealership talk about how Cam Cameron is a candidate for the Bills head coaching position. Can this really be true. Here's a guy who made an average Dolphins team WAY below average and almost went 0-16. Now he's under fire in Baltimore for his playcalling selection, and has to have Harbaugh defend him to the media.

Wow this would not sit well with us Bills fans. I will take Perry Fewell over Cam Cameron.....anyone but Cam please!

That would be Cam "Cam" Cameron, as TMQ used to say.

How can a man with that name get any respect in football?

That would be Cam "Cam" Cameron, as TMQ used to say.

How can a man with that name get any respect in football?

I could care less about his wussy name....he's done nothing! I don't care if Nix knew the guy from San Diego, the thought of him as our head coach should send shivers down your spine!