how many passes "just get away" from drew?

nodnarb

I'm disagreeing on that play -- if you watch the replay, Lee Evans stopped running (when it looked like the guy in front of him might tip it but didn't). If he had kept running his route, it would've been right on target.

At least, that's how the replay looked.

Not to say Bledsoe hasn't had his fair share of misfires this season; havn't seen it today though.

CW

They just showed the replay of that game. If Drew throws that ball where it's supposed to be, Lee Evans walks into the endzone.

If Mularkey doesn't bench Drew during or after this game, I will have a different view of him. Drew needs to reTIRE. instead he's collecting 3x the money he's worth, just to kill the Bills.

mularkey is running a D- average.

They just showed the replay of that game. If Drew throws that ball where it's supposed to be, Lee Evans walks into the endzone.

If Mularkey doesn't bench Drew during or after this game, I will have a different view of him. Drew needs to reTIRE. instead he's collecting 3x the money he's worth, just to kill the Bills.

mularkey is running a D- average.

127053[/snapback]

The throw had zero touch...further proving Drew simply has no feel for the Game anymore...

Instead of leading Evans a bit, Drew is trying to thread the needle there (AGAIN!), 30 yards downfield, when the WR has yet to clear the Defender in Zone. If Drew does not want to hold the Ball for a beat, I understand that...But you have to be able to lead the friggen WR in the NFL which takes a bit of touch. It looked to me like once Evans cleared the Defender in front of him in Zone, it was clear sailing...I'd like to see it a couple more times...But that's the way it looked to me...