What about Mike Sherman?

He was a good HC at Green Bay until his last year, 2005, when he was fired. Five consecutive winning seasons and three divisional titles.

His expertise is offense (WC). When he was the OC of the Texans in 2007, they went from 28th to 14th, without Matt Schaub.

I remember he was being considered for the Bills job a couple years ago, but we ended up with DJ. I'm just asking what others think...

He was a good HC at Green Bay until his last year, 2005, when he was fired. Five consecutive winning seasons and three divisional titles.

His expertise is offense (WC). When he was the OC of the Texans in 2007, they went from 28th to 14th, without Matt Schaub.

I remember he was being considered for the Bills job a couple years ago, but we ended up with DJ. I'm just asking what others think...

Yes. Sherman is a great HC. Smart and his offense fits are scheme.

Keep Perry as DC and hire Sherman as HC.

Good thought, but there are too many other good candidates for HC. Sherman's a good OC and is doing a decent job at A&M, but he needs to put some good years in at A&M before being considered for a pro head coaching job again. With the discontent with the Texans performance this year, Sherman may head to Houston and A&M will hire Kubiak (former A&M QB) after next season.