My wishful unrealistic staff, IF we don't land Billy Boy!

Lv-Bills

This of course, happens right after the Bills interview Brian Billick. Billick walks out all arrogant and says I'll call you back Monday and let you guys know. Since the Cowboys lost, Wade gets fired on Sunday but still wants to work in the league. He joins Billick's staff as his DC.

On the way to the Golden Corral, all you can eat buffet, Wade passes Charlie Weis, who is connecting on flights, but getting a bite to eat, and Wade says he should join him and Billick on a staff somewhere. Weis tells Wade if he pays for his meal, he's in. And there you have it, inside info.....

OUr staff ends up.....

HC - Brian Billick

DC - Wade Phillips

OC - Charlie Weis

All kidding aside, I would love that staff. LOL. I have no idea why I just posted this, other than I'd love this staff.

Didn't Wade sue Ralph? No way he comes back...

I think so. I was thinking of that halfway through posting this, but it was too late to turn back.

I'd still like those three somewhere as a staff. lol

Too many former chiefs.

Could be, but Wade's always been a good coordinator, even after being canned as a head man. Or at least I think he took jobs as a coordinator after he's had a head job.

You'd have to also think Weis has been knocked down a peg ego wise, after his Notre Dame failure.

Billick is just an ass period, but he'd be our arrogant ass at least. I would love this staff.

I also know it's unrealistic.