Welker likely tore MCL and ACL

ACor58

I wonder if he'll make it back, period. For a guy who will be 30 before he plays another meaningful game (his 2010 season is toast), whose football success is based on quick cuts, it doesn't sound too good.

I actually feel for him. He's a hell of a player and a good dude. Probably be on the PUP to start the season and then come back October or so, but who knows if he'll be the same. Either way, it helps the Bills, Pats have a brutal schedule next year too.

I have heard everything but him being a good guy. Many times he's been called arrogant and the likes.

I wonder if he'll make it back, period. For a guy who will be 30 before he plays another meaningful game (his 2010 season is toast), whose football success is based on quick cuts, it doesn't sound too good.

Hey, you never know---maybe his torn ACL is like Sanchez's.

I've worked with him a couple times and had dinner with him and some other people last year. In the few hours I've been around him he was cool. Maybe I caught him on a good day.

I have heard everything but him being a good guy. Many times he's been called arrogant and the likes.