TEBOW WRONG FOR BILLS

I've been giving some thought to Tebow. He could be another Paul Hornung for someone as an H back, might be good to great at tight end, and could conceivably be a good qb. but he doesn't fit the bills mold. Pass on him no matter what the round.

I'm most influenced by the criticism many have made of him that he actually cried after losing the game to Texas. Now the one really basic characteristic of the Bills is that they are good losers. We never see the team crying or getting down when they lose...in fact the players have shown a wonderful cavalier attitude as if they could care less. This is such an endearing quality and Tebow would just screw it up with his attitude that winning is really important. He should go to a team that tolerates that kind of behavior.

And come to think of it, Icognito has to go too. I think most people in the game are impressed by our offensive line's pleasant demeanor. The last thing we need is a roughhouse kind of guy out there in the trenches.

I've been giving some thought to Tebow. He could be another Paul Hornung for someone as an H back, might be good to great at tight end, and could conceivably be a good qb. but he doesn't fit the bills mold. Pass on him no matter what the round.

I'm most influenced by the criticism many have made of him that he actually cried after losing the game to Texas. Now the one really basic characteristic of the Bills is that they are good losers. We never see the team crying or getting down when they lose...in fact the players have shown a wonderful cavalier attitude as if they could care less. This is such an endearing quality and Tebow would just screw it up with his attitude that winning is really important. He should go to a team that tolerates that kind of behavior.

And come to think of it, Icognito has to go too. I think most people in the game are impressed by our offensive line's pleasant demeanor. The last thing we need is a roughhouse kind of guy out there in the trenches.

I had to double-check to see if this was a crayonz post.

I love everything about Tebow. But it is too hard to say he will ever develop into a NFL QB. The Bills are in no position to take a risk on a player like that, especially in the 1st round at QB. Best chance for Tebow to have success is to get drafted by a team with an established NFL starter (Pats, Colts) and learn for a few years. But it crazy to think that Bills fans can support spending a top 10 pick on a guy with very questionable NFL QB skills. And I'm a huge Tebow fan.

Tim Tebow never cried after losing a game to Texas.

Well, I don't think Buffalo picks him at #9, but he certainly won't make it to the later rounds, not after his career and that Sugar Bowl. Jax will probably snag him at #10. I'm not a big Tebow fan but he's one guy you can't just say will be a bust because of mechanics. That guy will find a way to be a good QB in the NFL.

I love everything about Tebow. But it is too hard to say he will ever develop into a NFL QB. The Bills are in no position to take a risk on a player like that, especially in the 1st round at QB. Best chance for Tebow to have success is to get drafted by a team with an established NFL starter (Pats, Colts) and learn for a few years. But it crazy to think that Bills fans can support spending a top 10 pick on a guy with very questionable NFL QB skills. And I'm a huge Tebow fan.

well we used 11th pick for a undersized DE that had one good college season.

Post of the year, so far. :rolleyes:

well we used 11th pick for a undersized DE that had one good college season.

He is the 2nd youngest player in the NFL. He may well be a bust but we have no idea what his ceiling is (or basement for that matter). Tebow has went as him as he can go. He is a lot like Alex Smith, but he has a weaker arm.

I'm not outright saying Tebow can't be a NFL QB. I highly doubt it. My main point is that the Bills are in no position to hope, especially at the QB position.

Have you considered the fact that "Te-Bow to T-O" rhymes and could fit well into a marketing campaign?

Snowed in and bored to tears?

You forgot to add that he's a Christian....GROSS!