Is it too early to start planning next year's road trip?

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/01/03/b...0-opponent-set/

So here’s the official 2010 opponent list of home and away games:

Home – Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Jacksonville, New England, NY Jets, Miami

Away – Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Minnesota, Kansas City, New England, NY Jets, Miami

I'm thinking Green Bay. Been to Cinci, Jets, & Miami. Was at Minnesota for Super Bowl XXVI. Baltimore's another possibility I guess but I think it would be VERY cool to be at a game at Lambeau.

LOLOL - I've already had two emails about planning an "away" game for Green Bay!

I'm all for it. But game tix could be very difficult.

I would go up for the weekend simply for the experience, try to plan a stadium tour on Saturday, party with all the GB fans in their incredible tailgates.

Depends on which month the game falls in.

Cleveland at home again?? KC on the road again?? I thought there is supposed to be some back-and-forth?

PTR

The past few games with them have been positional - next year we play the whole AFC Central division. The Jacksonville and KC games are our other AFC positional opponents. It's a quirk of what position you ended up in and what divisions you're playing as to the home team for those positional games.

LOLOL - I've already had two emails about planning an "away" game for Green Bay!

I'm all for it. But game tix could be very difficult.

I would go up for the weekend simply for the experience, try to plan a stadium tour on Saturday, party with all the GB fans in their incredible tailgates.

Depends on which month the game falls in.

I wanna go this time!

Happy New Year! Diane. :rolleyes:

I'm hopefully going to Minnesota (down the street....) and Green Bay. My father-in-law bought a couple of tickets for us last time the Bills were in GB, and it was a blast. I even sat next to another Bills fan! What are the odds?!

Of course we lost 10-3 I believe... Favre said it was the coldest game he'd ever played in... The fans were awesome though.

Beware - all of the seats in Lambeau are aluminum bench-style. If it's in December, your butt will be cold!

I'm hopefully going to Minnesota (down the street....) and Green Bay. My father-in-law bought a couple of tickets for us last time the Bills were in GB, and it was a blast. I even sat next to another Bills fan! What are the odds?!

We'll be staying with you and Jen. :rolleyes:

Oh goodie, we get to humiliate ourselves against Cleveland for a third year.

You mean 4th straght? :lol: (snow bowl in Cleve, MNF, 6-3)

I got two away games targeted for next year for sure, maybe another if possible. I live in Columbus and have many college buddies in Cincy that are B'gals fans so that one is a no brainer. I will probably also go to Miami. Went two years ago and wanted to make it a yearly thing but got married the day before the game this year and was on a plane to Tahiti instead (what a shame that was.... :rolleyes: ).

KC is possibility as I have a Chiefs fan buddy out that way. Green Bay would be very cool but can't imagine it's easy to get tickets.

Is there any way to get 30-40 group tickets to Green Bay? Maybe setup a bus trip from Buffalo?

Probably not -- you generally have to buy tickets off of season ticket holders to get in the stadium. I'd think that the chances of getting 30-40 in a group are slim to none.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/01/03/b...0-opponent-set/

So here’s the official 2010 opponent list of home and away games:

Home – Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Jacksonville, New England, NY Jets, Miami

Away – Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Minnesota, Kansas City, New England, NY Jets, Miami

I'm thinking Green Bay. Been to Cinci, Jets, & Miami. Was at Minnesota for Super Bowl XXVI. Baltimore's another possibility I guess but I think it would be VERY cool to be at a game at Lambeau.

For the second year in a row, the Bills open on MNF when the Bill Cowher lead Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers???

:rolleyes:

If the Bills are in it, living in Denver, KC is a no-brainer as well. Been there in '03 and '08. Best fans in the league, great BBQ, better city than you might think. Highly recommended.

Been to Arrowhead a few years ago. Liked the city a lot.

BUT My group will be looking to go to Green Bay next year. If Aussie is up for the challenge, I can get 8-10 folks for a trip.

I would love to find a travel agent who can help us with tickets.....

Eric in VA