Fun winter game

Even though today's game didn't have any real meaning to it (besides playing for their jobs), it was a fun game to watch. It reminded me of the old December/January games back in the late 80's & early 90's. Hopefully, this decade, we'll see home snowy playoff games again.

Even though today's game didn't have any real meaning to it (besides playing for their jobs), it was a fun game to watch. It reminded me of the old December/January games back in the late 80's & early 90's. Hopefully, this decade, we'll see home snowy playoff games again.

As is a dream for a young, non Super Bowl era fan. I cannot wait for the year that I can watch a home Bills playoff game deep into January.

most ejnoyable game of the year...hated to leave early and since the cops wouldn't let me go east on 20A it really didn't help any...serves me right