MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: MacAddict104 Joins Two Bills Drive

I am here. For those of you who don't remember me, my name is MacAddict104 and I was probably one of the most popular members of the message board. I was kicked off of the message board for having the audacity to dare question whether their mods were adhering to their COC, or whether they were drunk with power. Well the latter was correct.

I am here to call out that moron NEUBS, the loser WALLSOFJERIKIO13, and that scumbag scumbag scumbag JAYHAWK. BB.com allows these fans with no life and nothing going on to abuse their power. It's a freaking joke and I have no respect for that bald wonder, crappy reporter, named Chris Brown for not doing anything!

Good riddance BB, Hello Two Bills Drive!

I am here. For those of you who don't remember me, my name is MacAddict104 and I was probably one of the most popular members of the message board. I was kicked off of the message board for having the audacity to dare question whether their mods were adhering to their COC, or whether they were drunk with power. Well the latter was correct.

I am here to call out that moron NEUBS, the loser WALLSOFJERIKIO13, and that scumbag scumbag scumbag JAYHAWK. BB.com allows these fans with no life and nothing going on to abuse their power. It's a freaking joke and I have no respect for that bald wonder, crappy reporter, named Chris Brown for not doing anything!

Good riddance BB, Hello Two Bills Drive!

It is a long-standing tradition here at TSW to refrain from starting new threads during games. Please do your part in helping us keep this the best Buffalo Bills message board on the planet.

Thanks for your help!