What's to eat?

Frez

Currently cooking in the kitchen of NJSue is:

2 large trays of baked macaroni & cheese with 4 different blends of low fat shredded cheeses and chopped plum tomatoes.  Next up is ground turkey meat balls with plenty of fresh chopped garlic.

For dessert:

2 Home made Pumpkin Custard pie.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM smells good . <_<

126941[/snapback]

Funny, I don't see any of those recipes in the TSW cookbook... Hogging them all for yourself? :lol:

CW

Funny, I don't see any of those recipes in the TSW cookbook...  Hogging them all for yourself? :D

CW

126945[/snapback]

I only make this for a special occasion. Tomorrow is the office Thanksgiving party.

I have to make a dish or two with a sicilian touch. YUMMY. :lol:

Dont have time too much homework. <_<

2 large trays of baked macaroni & cheese with 4 different blends of low fat shredded cheeses and chopped plum tomatoes.  Next up is ground turkey meat balls with plenty of fresh chopped garlic.

For dessert:

126941[/snapback]

Good to hear from you this morning....................

How about a GO BILLS!

For dessert:

126941[/snapback]

if you offered some of those goodies, you'd get more help with your homework :lol:

Ok Frez here it is:

Today I woke up feeling the same happy feeling that I had when the Jests game to buffalo. Well, you know what happened to the jests that day.

So this means look out Bulger big Sam want to sit on you.

Drew has a big game cause he ripped the offensive line apart piece by piece.

Look for Drew to have plenty of protection.

Drew throws for 289 yards.

Today is Willis Mcgahee's first 200 yard rushing game.

BILLS 37

Hapless lost Rams 17

if you offered some of those goodies, you'd get more help with your homework :D

126950[/snapback]

I would have to get that offering in writing with a legable signature first.

Wonder if I should make my low fat vegetable lasgna w/ light n fluffy noodles.

To make the meal complete: I will have to stop at the Italian bread bakery around the corner to get a nice freshly baked loaf of bread to make my "outstanding" garlic bread w/shredded mozzerella. <_<

Is your stomach growling yet :lol:

Ok Frez here it is:

Today I woke up feeling the same happy feeling that I had when the Jests game to buffalo. Well, you know what happened to the jests that day.

So this means look out Bulger big Sam want to sit on you.

Drew has a big game cause he ripped the offensive line apart piece by piece.

Look for Drew to have plenty of protection.

Drew throws for 289 yards.

Today is Willis Mcgahee's first 200 yard rushing game.

BILLS 37

Hapless lost Rams 17

126953[/snapback]

That's what I'm talking about Willis!

yep :lol:

but i'm stuck at work with no tv, no field pass, crappy radio reception, and nothing to eat :)

126970[/snapback]

Time for you to day dream. :D Just picture the oowy goowy cheese mixture topped with Italian blended bread crumbs being spooned onto your plate.

Then fresh made turkey gravy being poured all over the garlic turkey meatballs cooked in extra virgin olive oil. OH MY IT SMELLS GOOD IN MY HOUSE. <_<:D

Care to share the recipe?

I'm a straight up franks guy myself (adding butter or margerine makes em too weak)...

126895[/snapback]

My wife doesnt even know, my son is still trying to see what I put in there, but some ingredients include chili powder, worsteshire sauce, ear wax, garlic powder, black pepper, and some other stuff, including flour which allows for a less slippery sauce. After cooking the wings, sauce them, and then keep them covered for at least two minutes, that allows the sauce and flour to really soak in and adhere to the wings.

My wife doesnt even know, my son is still trying to see what I put in there, but some ingredients include chili powder, worsteshire sauce, ear wax, garlic powder, black pepper, and some other stuff, including flour which allows for a less slippery sauce. After cooking the wings, sauce them, and then keep them covered for at least two minutes, that allows the sauce and flour to really soak in and adhere to the wings.

126995[/snapback]

Ear wax? <_<

I only make this for a special occasion. Tomorrow is the office Thanksgiving party.

I have to make a dish or two with a sicilian touch. YUMMY. :lol:

Dont have time too much homework. <_<

126947[/snapback]

How long does it take to type in a recipe? Not long at all. That's a weak excuse.

CW