New American Vernacular....

Remember when a BJ was called "getting a lewinsky." Well, American vernacular is adding a new phrase.....Being from a Red State.

I just think it's funny that "being stupid" has been replaced with "being from a red state" in vernacular. Someone might say, "what is he from a red state?" I love that.

Blue States=

more cultured

more educated

contributes much more to economy.

more likely to get hit by terrorist attack.

Red States=

more likely to vote with bibles instead of brains.

Remember when a BJ was called "getting a lewinsky." Well, American vernacular is adding a new phrase.....Being from a Red State.

I just think it's funny that "being stupid" has been replaced with "being from a red state" in vernacular.  Someone might say, "what is he from a red state?"  I love that.

Blue States=

more cultured

more educated

Red States=

126849[/snapback]

This wasn't very intelligent or well thought out the FIRST time it was posted. What gave you the idea we'd want to read it a second time???

Oh by the way, I'm from a red county, voted Bush and have never read the Bible and have only been to church a handful of times in the past 30 years. All to attend weddings.

I just think it's funny that "being stupid" has been replaced with "being from a red state" in vernacular.  Someone might say, "what is he from a red state?"  I love that.

Blue States=

more cultured

more educated

Red States=

126849[/snapback]

Gee....so much creativity and intelligence being displayed by a presumed "blue stater". <_<

I think the PPP vernacular just added a new phrase too. A completely pointless and KzooMike post is now refered to as a 'Goo', as in "He just posted a Goo."

I think there is a Yahoo message board somewhere that is missing your "contributions".

Gee....so much creativity and intelligence being displayed by a presumed "blue stater".  <_<

I think the PPP vernacular just added a new phrase too.  A completely pointless and KzooMike post is now refered to as a 'Goo', as in "He just posted a Goo."

I think there is a Yahoo message board somewhere that is missing your "contributions".

126867[/snapback]

Posted a Goo.. :D:D

I luv it! :)

Hop I don't post a Goo.... Sounds like you may need to have alot of T.P available to cleanup the goo on this board.. :lol:

Posted a Goo.. :lol:  :D

I luv it! :D

Hop I don't post a Goo....  Sounds like you may need to have alot of T.P available to cleanup the goo on this board.. <_<

126907[/snapback]

Yeah, a TP shortage could be a problem. People post Goo here day and night!

Gee....so much creativity and intelligence being displayed by a presumed "blue stater".  :lol:

I think the PPP vernacular just added a new phrase too.  A completely pointless and KzooMike post is now refered to as a 'Goo', as in "He just posted a Goo."

126867[/snapback]

Posting a Goo. I like it! See that. Even "red staters" can play along. As long as you show them how to do it first.