sundays game 1/3

mjohns85

sorry if this was previously discussed, but i was wondering if tomorrows game is sold out or going to be blacked out. i am in town visiting family and just wondered if i need to go to the bar to watch the game. thank you in advance :lol:

If it is not blacked out, I feel bad for our organization.

I understand always being a fan. But outside of season ticket holders, anyone going to pay money to watch Indy's practice squad beat up on our "team" is out of their mind.

I know, I know, I'm not a "real fan". Spare me.

This train wreck of a team deserves no support.

But yeah, go there with your cardboard sign with "Hire Cowher" written in Magic Marker. That will induce change.... :lol:

I understand always being a fan. But outside of season ticket holders, anyone going to pay money to watch Indy's practice squad beat up on our "team" is out of their mind.

But yeah, go there with your cardboard sign with "Hire Cowher" written in Magic Marker. That will induce change.... :lol:

Well, feel bad for the organization then.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=73181

"They (Time Warner) plan to distribute the tickets purchased to local charities like Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie County, Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo, and many others."

but quitiing on the will?

Great fan

I hear you love Tuscon