• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is how it's going down....

Billick HC

Rivera DC

Weiss OC

For Real...I could live with that. Get a good QB coach, OL coach, LB coach to help Maybin with the move to OLB, keep the secondary coach.

Yea maybe this could happen, got my fingers crossed. :devil:

Rivera would have to be Assistant HC/DC, since you can't interview other team's coaches for lateral or lesser jobs.

Maybe this is how it's going down....

Billick HC

Rivera DC

Weiss OC

For Real...I could live with that. Get a good QB coach, OL coach, LB coach to help Maybin with the move to OLB, keep the secondary coach.

Yea maybe this could happen, got my fingers crossed. :devil:

Does Billick have any ties to those two?

Don't forget April probably walks nomatter what.

Billick is a legend in his own mind. He's a horrible coach. The end of his tenure in Baltimore featured a horrible, unprepared and unmotivated team that gave the Dolphins their only win if I recall correctly. Way to aim high once again Ralph.

Billick had awesome defensive talent in Balt--those weren't a bunch of overachieving kids on that D.

When the time came that he needed an actual franchise QB, he failed over and over.

The Bills offense is horrible. Our QB futility 10 years running. So the guy we need is the guy who got fired because he couldn't figure out how to pick QB?

Billick had awesome defensive talent in Balt--those weren't a bunch of overachieving kids on that D.

When the time came that he needed an actual franchise QB, he failed over and over.

The Bills offense is horrible. Our QB futility 10 years running. So the guy we need is the guy who got fired because he couldn't figure out how to pick QB?

Billick had the most control over the offense in Baltimore. It was a miserable failure for 10 years. A cluster!@#$ of epic proportions.

Billick had the least to do with the defense which flourished w/o his involvement.

Coincedence? No...

Was his 1998 year in Minnesota just lucky? Doubtful, but one would think he'd get it right being in one place for so many years.

Randy Moss, anyone? (17 Tds, rookie year of '98) Maybe Chris Carter? Even Gary Anderson not missing a fg until his last kick of the season (against atlanta in the nfc title game)? I def hope it wasn't just having those guys...

Billick had the most control over the offense in Baltimore. It was a miserable failure for 10 years. A cluster!@#$ of epic proportions.

Billick had the least to do with the defense which flourished w/o his involvement.

Coincedence? No...

I'm not going to really defend him cause you are absolutely right... but I will say that he never had a very good QB, a beat-up Steve McNair was as good as it got for him.

Some of his game-day decisions... :devil: