Bills game on in Albany area

Thailog80

Ummm the game was sold out ...... :lol:

Im a marginal fan at best.

126810[/snapback]

FYI - not criticism - since I am not going and I am MUCH closer... <_<

At the Jets game (sellout), sidewalk sale tix were available for as little as $40 a pair. Don't let the word "sellout" scare you off if you ever want / are able to go to a game.

FYI - not criticism - since I am not going and I am MUCH closer...  <_<

At the Jets game (sellout),  sidewalk sale tix were available for as little as $40 a pair. Don't let the word "sellout" scare you off if you ever want / are able to go to a game.

126815[/snapback]

I love going to the games in person. The I-90 sucks more than twice in a year. Not as a cop out but If Im paying for the Sunday Ticket Im watching it. Plus I don't have to worry about some dork continually trying to get the wave going... :lol:

FYI - not criticism - since I am not going and I am MUCH closer...  <_<

At the Jets game (sellout),  sidewalk sale tix were available for as little as $40 a pair. Don't let the word "sellout" scare you off if you ever want / are able to go to a game.

126815[/snapback]

And if things stay as bad as they have been it could be like '84 and '85 when I attended most games for FREE. My dad would drop me and a couple friends off on Abbot road, we would wait until kickoff and people would just give us their extra tickets as they headed in. Let's hope it doesn't get that bad ever again. :lol:

I love going to the games in person. The I-90 sucks more than twice in a year. Not as a cop out but If Im paying for the Sunday Ticket Im watching it. Plus I don't have to worry about some dork continually trying to get the wave going... <_<

126818[/snapback]

Oh man, Rockpile was soooo mad that day....

I love going to the games in person. The I-90 sucks more than twice in a year. Not as a cop out but If Im paying for the Sunday Ticket Im watching it. Plus I don't have to worry about some dork continually trying to get the wave going... <_<

126818[/snapback]

two words... Bills Express....

Awesome time on the train!

two words... Bills Express....

Awesome time on the train!

126927[/snapback]

Yeah but that leaves me on someone else's schedule. We like to come out the day before....go to the pro shop, see the players leaving the walk through, go to Pasquales, visit family in Derby and hang out after the gamne and socialize.

Guest Guest_yoho_*
Sorry it was listed on their website as showing. I have it on my local channel...hmmm.

127023[/snapback]

They switched back