2 biggest match-ups of the day

Frez

1. Can the Bills stop the Rams passing attack? Will Schobel get close to Bulger today? If Schobel can get to Bulger we can slow that passing attack down.

2. Can Mike Willaims stop the speed rusher in Leonard Little? If he can't it's going to be another long dayy for Bledsoe.

The two match-ups of the day if you ask me.

1. Can the Bills stop the Rams passing attack? Will Schobel get close to Bulger today? If Schobel can get to Bulger we can slow that passing attack down.

2. Can Mike Willaims stop the speed rusher in Leonard Little? If he can't it's going to be another long dayy for Bledsoe.

The two match-ups of the day if you ask me.

126767[/snapback]

Is AS going against OP?

MW will have his hands full today. The Bills need to chip, bang, hammer whatever on LL today.

Owned by some no name Patriot. I think Paul Revere could've blocked him last week.

126782[/snapback]

The bookk on AS is to take him on a deep loop around the back of the pocket - which he's very happy to do. By the time he gets back up to the pocket the QB will have both hands straight up in the air in celebration.

My biggest match-up all time never came to be because we cut Marco Tongue before the season started. I always wondered if Marco Tongue could cover Louis Lipps one-on-one. Alas, we'll never know. <_<