Injury Situation

box0life

It looks like the players are basically throwing in the towel for this year. I can't believe we have an additional 8 players out for the Indy game. The players are running for the bus in order to make plans to play golf already. The biggest excitement coming from the team is that Fitzpatrick is ready to go back in and get killed with this offensive line situation. I can't believe the reporters are excited that Fitzpatrick is healthy. Does it get any worse than this?

It just appears that these players are just not in football shape. They are too soft, out of shape and lack the talent to stay healthy. Something has to be wrong here.

I hope Nix is the right choice, but with Ralph's track record I don't have a lot of confidence. Anything less than Cowher as coach and this hire is a bust. If they hire another mediocre coach, the fans are going to revolt. Nothing about the Nix hire has the fans excited. Without a top tier coach, there again is no optimism.

Without any optimism, season tickets sales are going to be there worst in several years.