Has This Season's Record Made An Effect ...

Nanker

Guest billsnfl2004

any football junkie now has direct TV so you can see any game you want I watch every Bills game until they have no chance of making the playoffs however I also can flip to any other game at any time I feel it is the best deal for your money direct TV about the cost of going to one game a year

I love the game of Football. Watch multiple Pro and College games every week, no matter what.

You can't take losing to heart, since you don't have one ounce of control over it.

Enjoy the best game on the planet.

126781[/snapback]

I wish I made that choice nanker. I always watch the Bills on Sunday night promising myself not to get pissed off if we lose. Tha game was so frustrated that i couldn't help but be pissed off going to bed and also losing sleep over it.

I don't think I will watch another Sunday night game for the Bills for a couple factors: 1) I can't stay the commentary 2) When the Bills are away on primetime = blowout.

I know the Bills were supposed to lose that game, after all they were playing probably the best team in football. However, I thouhgt winning 3 of the last four games would give us a better shot of beating the Patsies. I was grossly mistaken.

Guest Guest_Blinker2_*

Good question,Ive had a sattelite dish since 1992 have watched "every" single game since then, Hell, I put that dish in before they finished building my house.Ive since got direct TV and did away with the bulky dish.I even name d my second born KELLY and have a dog named Marv(old dog now)Anyway Ive Always had lots of friends over in the nineties with game faces on ,but I think after last years devastating letdown I find people are dwindling to a trickle out of hopelessness(going to their kids soccer game instead of drinking beer and watchin the bills??somethings wrong here!!.Lack of iintrest , Bledsoes eneptitude (ding!)and knowing that were not going to score more then 13 pts each game might have something to do with it.

Lets face it ,fans want a winner ,its fun to watch at least a competitive football team and we haven`t had one in four years and before that was six miserable years.I even withstood and watched every game in the RJ 3-13 season .This was the first year Ive missed some games do to just plain "Im to old for this crap and have better things to do (golf)then get depressed over watching bad football.Im far from jumping ship and can`t wait for the Miami game but I think once JP starts playing and he opens a new book, the interest will be their again. "Thank god I found a sport in which I HAVE CONTROLL OVER!...GOLF! ...TEE TIME....12:30 and I" WILL" shoot a low score and have a fun day!

i live in redskins & ravens territory (virginia beach) and therefore enjoy the rare televised bills game. when they're not on tv i usually listen to field pass.

my trips to watch them at a bar have decreased however. i'm not going to go out and spend money at a bar to watch my team lose and get heckled by bengal and cardinal fans, when i can stay at home and listen to it on the internet. so i only go out when i think there's a chance we may win. like i said, those opportunities have decreased the last couple years