In response to article about MM botching JP's

Perhaps, this is a big if but it's a theory that could be true.

Maybe why MM stuck JP in their against New England was to completely and utterly fail on purpose. Perhaps JP has been cocky in meetings and practice's not listening etc. So to show him how much work he still needs he gave him a taste of getting eaten alive and that he needs to prepare and listen to the coaches !

Heh, it could be true, who knows?

That is a major gamble?

Did you read?...

JP

Hope it is not true!

126722[/snapback]

WOW! What incredible insight this guy has!

I hope you followed the instructions beneath his photo.

I did! And it revealed a LOT about him too. :lol:<_<:D

MM put JP in because he had a brain fart.

Plain and simple.

WOW! What incredible insight this guy has!

I hope you followed the instructions beneath his photo.

I did! And it revealed a LOT about him too. :lol:  <_<  :D

MM put JP in because he had a brain fart.

Plain and simple.

126724[/snapback]

Ya... I noticed that too!

What ya trying to say? Someone does his homework for him? ;):)

I hope that MM doesn't have too many of those BF's?

Wait... Just thought about it... BF? Okay... forget about it!

:D

Maybe why MM stuck JP in their against New England was to completely and utterly fail on purpose. Perhaps JP has been cocky in meetings and practice's not listening etc. So to show him how much work he still needs he gave him a taste of getting eaten alive and that he needs to prepare and listen to the coaches !

126720[/snapback]

Right. And they told us that Bledsoe would be back just to get our hopes down so that we would be excited when JP stepped in. Name one good thing athat the coaching staff has done this season?

126720[/snapback]

After the game JP did say "It's time to start taking this thing seriously." I think that you hit the nail on the head - he wasn't as "mentally" involved as the coaches would have liked.

I viewed it as a wake-up call too.

Right.  And they told us that Bledsoe would be back just to get our hopes down so that we would be excited when JP stepped in.  Name one good thing athat the coaching staff has done this season?

126794[/snapback]

They introduced us to the 4 second clock.

Now I know that the NFL standard is to get one's balls off in 4 seconds, I feel like an absolute stud in bed.

After the game JP did say "It's time to start taking this thing seriously."  I think that you hit the nail on the head - he wasn't as "mentally" involved as the coaches would have liked.

I viewed it as a wake-up call too.

126799[/snapback]

And to get him that first hit on his leg, so JP would know that it was healed...

So, is Mark Lindsay Rudy's dad? <_<

Another reason MM may have set-up JP to fail was so that the Fans quit calling for a change. He just showed JP, and us, "look, this kid is the future, but he isnt ready NOW"

126786[/snapback]

If he isn't ready then whos damn fault is that? MM's! So yeah keep feeding us that assclown bledsoe...stevestojan tastes so good :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

In all likelyhood, throwing JP into a game when he's least expecting it shows the staff what he really can and can't do at this point. Anybody, except maybe Leif and RJ, can cram for an announced test. But, what about that "pop-quiz?" You really get a feel for what you know when you don't have time for preparation.

As for taking himself seriously... Bledsoe takes everything so seriously that he is a basket-case. Hey, I'd much rather have a guy that can roll with the blows.

Now I know that the NFL standard is to get one's balls off in 4 seconds, I feel like an absolute stud in bed.

126800[/snapback]

too much information...too much information...

but hilarious!

126800[/snapback]

haha. On a side note: does anyone remember when they showed Bledsoe in the pocket and he went too long and they were like 'He's just holding onto it too long' then like 2 seconds later they showed brady hold onto it for longer than bledsoe and starting saying how great brady is and 'look at the poise' and said nothing of the fact he held it for too long?

You forgot to add Billy Joe Hobert... :lol:

126938[/snapback]

yeah, but he has an excuse. anybody named billy joe has got to be from a red state and as our intellectual and moral superiors have pointed out recently, anyone from a red state is an inbred redneck mental midget <_<