I'm not seeing much talk about the Frank Reich reference...

SDS

Since Jim is on the payroll I find it odd that he would drop Frank's name like that when he is a coach in Indy. I wonder if they got permission from Bill to talk with him?

Boy, it really seems like Jim and Thurman are trying to get the band back together... which usually never works. However, it does make you feel good that people with influence do care enough to make an effort to turn this cluster around.

Boy, it really seems like Jim and Thurman are trying to get the band back together... which usually never works. However, it does make you feel good that people with influence do care enough to make an effort to turn this cluster around.

Get the band back together! It worked for the Blues Brothers why not these brother in arms? Why should they move on??? They want revenge and a title.

Why do old fighters and race car drivers hang around so long?? Because they love the fight baby and are passionate about winning and taking on the competition for pride. Turning this heap of a team around means something to them and this area. I would much rather see this than knowing they are out there at the duck pond with a bag of old bread crumbs everyday pis*ing their time away. Happy Holidays and Here's to getting the band back together again to fight another day! :censored:

Get the band back together! It worked for the Blues Brothers why not these brother in arms? Why should they move on??? They want revenge and a title.

Or what I'm afraid of is after they get the band back together after 20 years and try to recreate something great, it'll be like when Francis Ford Coppola, Al Pacino, Talia Shire, and Diane Keaton decided to make a third Godfather movie

Or what I'm afraid of is after they get the band back together after 20 years and try to recreate something great, it'll be like when Francis Ford Coppola, Al Pacino, Talia Shire, and Diane Keaton decided to make a third Godfather movie

True, it is hard to recreate greatness.

There is a longer list of those who have tried and failed than succeeded, but it is happening and it is going to be great. Why not? It is a new year and the pieces are in motion. Nix is a seasoned veteran who doesn't throw BS. I can get behind that. Hopefully the coach and the coordinators are the right fit for this reunion tour of sorts. I could use some of the those sights and sounds of long ago recreated by a new cast and crew.

Wouldn't it be great to put a Buffalo Stampede on the Patriots for a change? It has to start somewhere. Why not now?