Now, it comes down to a coach...........

Well, we finally got a GM. He may not be a bill polian, but i'd much rather have nix making football decisions than brandon. So now we have to find a coach. Oh boy, where do we start?! Cowher would be the best guy coaching this team in franchise history. Let me tell you this. If ralph throws enough money at him, he WILL COME TO BUFFALO. Its gonnna come down to who gives him the most coin. Some other options could be Leach, Martz, BILLICK, etc. We need to get the right caoch, because im telling you folks, if a good coach is in place, we will start seeing some good physical, exciting and discipline football for once.

Well, we finally got a GM. He may not be a bill polian, but i'd much rather have nix making football decisions than brandon. So now we have to find a coach. Oh boy, where do we start?! Cowher would be the best guy coaching this team in franchise history. Let me tell you this. If ralph throws enough money at him, he WILL COME TO BUFFALO. Its gonnna come down to who gives him the most coin. Some other options could be Leach, Martz, BILLICK, etc. We need to get the right caoch, because im telling you folks, if a good coach is in place, we will start seeing some good physical, exciting and discipline football for once.

Leach = NOT

Martz = NOT